Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

:tongue:

I have no clue if there is or isn't anything special being added - my gut would say: "probably, yes." But do you really want to know? Come on, now... would you have wanted to know Santa Clara added the Bottle Dance to the end of their show or be amazingly surprised by it? Do you want to know what all the Christmas presents are under the tree by December 20th, or be surprised by them on the 25th? Shall I read the ending of a book to you before you have a chance to read it???

LOL... :mat:

YES, YES AND YES! I won't be at finals this year ... I wish they had a web cast I could purchase. After the Atlanta show when Madison performed I wished I had a remote control and was able to push repeat and watch the show again.

You go Geno!

And Wayne.....here's a possible hint (meaning I don't know if they'll ad this)

Notice towards the end of Rhapsody that the Guard guys are looking skyward admiring something?

Well, what are they admiring?

OH OH OH OH I know the answer to this one Jeff ... the guard is looking skyward at all the babies being thrown by the crowd!

YES, YES AND YES! I won't be at finals this year ... I wish they had a web cast I could purchase. After the Atlanta show when Madison performed I wished I had a remote control and was able to push repeat and watch the show again.

Isn't there a web cast available for $29.99 for Friday night?

Has anyone heard ... will there be changes in the show for finals? YES or NO? Can you provide us a hint or two or three? Could we possibly see the infamous white spats?

Adding a preshow to honor the "Lunchtime atop a Skyscraper" photo I believe.

OH OH OH OH I know the answer to this one Jeff ... the guard is looking skyward at all the babies being thrown by the crowd!

Well, yeah, that too! :tongue:

Isn't there a web cast available for $29.99 for Friday night?

Yes. You can also get Thursday night for $14.99.

Or, you could purchase a Fan Network package and the nights are included. FN is totally worth it. Best $100 I spend all year.

Yes. You can also get Thursday night for $14.99.

Or, you could purchase a Fan Network package and the nights are included. FN is totally worth it. Best $100 I spend all year.

Agreed. I really wish they could get allentown added next year. Last weekend sucked without drum corps.

Agreed. I really wish they could get allentown added next year. Last weekend sucked without drum corps.

True, but the VODs were added very quickly, so even though we didn't get to see the shows live, we got to see them soon after.

I've got my Scouts shirt on and will be wearing it all three days. Wish I could go to the quarterfinals cinemacast tonight, but looking forward to the live feed from semi-finals tomorrow night! Go, Scouts!!! :tongue:

Edited by byline

If any local alumni are going to the theater tonight in Madison some of us are getting together at UNO's (just down the street on Mineral Point Rd) at around 4pm.

If you can make it give Dan V. a call at 608-279-5272, he's working some deals out with UNO's if we have enough people.

GO SCOUTS!!!