Bold predictions for 2010

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction

I prefer italicized predictions. So here goes nothing...

Prediction

And before someone beats me to it.

Prediction

And...

Prediction Prediction Prediction Prediction, etc., etc., etc.

OTHER PREDICITION

eh... I don't see this happening until 2011.

Maybe we should start an "Italicized Predictions for 2010" thread? I think I'd post: Phantom Regiment will regain a spot in the top six.

Although, "Underlined Predictions for 2010" might be more effective. Example: There will be reverberations at LOS.

Really, they all fall a little short and are, IMO, somewhat short sighted.

How about, "Bold, Italicized, Underlined Predictions for 2025." Example: Full retreat will still be missed.

Maybe we should start an "Italicized Predictions for 2010" thread? I think I'd post: Phantom Regiment will regain a spot in the top six.

Although, "Underlined Predictions for 2010" might be more effective. Example: There will be reverberations at LOS.

Really, they all fall a little short and are, IMO, somewhat short sighted.

How about, "Bold, Italicized, Underlined Predictions for 2025." Example: Full retreat will still be missed.

How about, "Bold, Italicized, Underlined, Upsidedown and Backwords Predictions"

ǝɹǝɥ uoıʇɔıpǝɹd ʇɹǝsuı

:tongue:

I predict that the Corps with the Highest score WILL NOT win. BURN!

That could very well be the case if the judges get to "confer" before they can give their real score.

There will be a three way tie between Cadets, Crown, and Blue Devils for SECOND place and Cavaliers will be first place by a 1 point gap because the judges (after Conferring) agreed that green was their favorite color. They all later regretted the decision of choosing green as their favorite color because they were sure doing so would guarantee a Crown victory in 2010. Of course Crown's original show concept of "It's not easy being green" with guest soloist Kermit fell through after Hop complained "There are too many talking frogs in the activity as it is!".

People are going to be so upset about this three way tie for second that they will decide the order based on who's preshow was better. Cadets will get second because they were the only ones who actually cared enough to have a preshow. The surprising lack of woodwinds in their preshow however, made everyone on DCP wonder... "well, what the hell was the point anyway?!"

Crown and BD realizing they are the better corps combine to create a super corps that is both lazy and poor at dancing. So, as a result The Crowning Devils came in third and fourth (too much awesomeness for just one place) with the ultimate goal of showing up the Cadets saying. "We're better AND we get to sleep!" The cadets mumble... "brains..." in response.

Phantom Regiment will come in 8th place and be like... "WTF?! But... I'M SPARTACUS!!" Blue Coats (who demanded a 6th place finish to maintain tradition) will come over to Phantom calm him down and say, "shhhh its okay. hey, join the club! You're one of US now!" Boston and Blue Stars can be seen playing tag with one another and picking their noses.

Since Blue Stars flunked out of Hogwarts, Houdini ended up drowning in the water torture tank ("oopsie daisies!"). They managed to avoid murder charges and come in 9th place because they are just so gosh darn cute! Boston starts flirting with cute Blue Stars and is willing to drop their 7th place title to 8th just to be closer to Stars.

Vanguard is method acting as they wear traditional Hungarian garb and repeating "BARTOK" in a heavy Hungarian accents. They come in 5th just because the judges agree the performance was respectable but lacked... something... oh, green. Audience members complain that Vanguard does have green in their uniform and later on DCP fans argue about the kind of green that appeals to judges and how green is too green and whether one green is better than another green and they argue how green was much better in the 80's than it is now due to changes in the pigments that make up green in today's society.

We never know who came in 11th or 10th place because the announcement was muddled in the giant LOS echo chamber. So, Crossmen and Madison instantly insisted that they MUST have called their names. So, Madison stumbles in panting... "ugh! Sorry I'm late guys! What did I miss?!" Everyone stares blankly at Madison.

Suddenly the troopers slam the Saloon door down looking bad ### and ###### as he knocks Madison to the floor (again). The crazy cowboy walks up to the Cavaliers (who's admiring himself in the mirror) and hog ties him up. He screams "YEE HAW!" and starts shooting his guns all over the place. They came in 12th but the judges are worried that if they don't give them a higher score they'll steal all the money in the bank and turn every shako into a spittoon.

Crossmen quietly broods in the corner... as long as no one notices him he can be in 11th... And he hides under his ugly cape until someone tells Blue Stars to take out the trash bags in the corner of the room.

10th place was supposed to go to an audience member but after announcing winning seat numbers for 15 minutes they still couldn't find a seat that had a person in it. So judges called it a night and offered it to LOS's roof but it wasn't in attendance to receive the award.

That is all.

The best BOLD prediction, IMO.