New Cadets Audio Clip

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one am totally intrigued and hopeful to see the Cadets we all know and adore. :tongue: This theme shouldn't be brainy like people complain about, shouldn't be cutsie like people complain about and sounds like late 90's Cadets. I guess people will complain about that. Or that somehow they are diminishing the Cadets image by implying they look like toy soldiers.

If someone can think that the 2007 production was pro-abortion people can make up just about anything to get torqued up about. :tongue:

Can't wait to see it!

Go Cadets!

You're opening the door before the house is even built. Give people a chance to see it first.

Thanks for the link...unfortunately that sounds like crap.

Corps Rapidly Approaching Perfection

kiss it just kiss it! ahahahahah!

Edited by boxingfred

Sounds OK. Needs work. Good thing it's pre-season.

Sounds OK. Needs work. Good thing it's pre-season.

yes...some definite intonation issues there, but that being said, I like where the Cadets are going with this. Reminds me of the cadets I loved from the 80's.

I am so happy they are putting out recordings! This is going to sound amazing on the field!

The only gripe I have (as a trumpet player) is the MASSIVE amount of vibrato used by one of the lead trumpets! COME ON!!!

You're opening the door before the house is even built. Give people a chance to see it first.

DCI is a visual medium above all else. I have no doubt that the Cadets visual program will have LOTS to work with regarding their chosen theme for this year.

I can envision The Cadets doing a great New York Rockettes type visual move already with " March of the Toy Soldiers ". This theme is chock full of potentially great visual opportunities for them this year, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Thanks for the link...unfortunately that sounds like crap.

It's comments like this that probably keep corps from sharing more early stuff with us. Thanks ApathyJones ! You're the person ! :blink::blink: