The OFFICIAL Cavaliers Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Moment: Drill form is the "sight" of the scope of a rifle... you hear the action of a shotgun and it fires.....

You forgot ... SICK NASTY

Heh, :sad:

Hey come to think of it St Anns uniform was pretty close to the same except in red...lol......ok i will move on as ordered...lol :devil:

PS love the show though

Heh, no I'm just saying. I don't wan't stifle your creative DCP juices... :tongue:

Same thing was said with the Yowza show, The James Bond show, and many other shows in the past.

It used to be that corps performed the shows first, and then WGI and band followed... My things have changed!

Heh, no I'm just saying. I don't wan't stifle your creative DCP juices... :tongue:

Same thing was said with the Yowza show, The James Bond show, and many other shows in the past.

It used to be that corps performed the shows first, and then WGI and band followed... My things have changed!

yep you are right...reversal thats for sure..lol

I did, and I didn't get brooding from it, really. Maybe I just missed it (wouldn't be the first time). And the closer after is just flat-out bright, in melody and harmony. Which puzzles me.

Mike

On the Alumni Forum, I was calling for a "Donnie Darko" show back in 2006. If you're confused by the uncle z 2010 show, just wait 'til you wrap your mind around............

"The Mustard Tiger"

mustardtiger.jpg

On the Alumni Forum, I was calling for a "Donnie Darko" show back in 2006. If you're confused by the uncle z 2010 show, just wait 'til you wrap your mind around............

"The Mustard Tiger"

mustardtiger.jpg

Shhhhh, they didn't want to say anything so soon. :tongue:

Hey, guys -

I have learned working on DCP that, if you don't know an answer, it never hurts to go ask the source. So I e-mailed Scott Koter, Program Coordinator, asking if they might tell us what to look for, what it means, and what are the little things in there that us Cavs fans can dig into the show with.

The Cavaliers obliged, (whether because I asked or more likely, 'cause I wasn't the only one!) and this video is on Youtube as of yesterday.

Mike

Okay, after watching the Michigan City VoD (as well as the program explanation), I think the show is coming along nicely. Whether it was the fact I had an idea what to look for, or if they actually did change the music book, it seems like the song "Mad World" came out a lot clearer (and more frequently) than the first video. And the bright and shiny part seems to have been trimmed a bit, merely peeking through the clouds before descending back into the depths. That's a good thing, BTW.

I'm hoping the ending is still going to undergo some changes - it's very abrupt, and I think it needs even more Mad World than the 1/2 statement during the company front. Especially considering that's how they start the show as well as transition throughout.

And the rifle feature is awesome, though I wish they'd add a toss in there. And that they'd do one-handed push ups - now *that* would bring the house down! (I know, I know, why not add jetpacks and robots in there while I'm making a wishlist, no? :tongue: )

Mike

Okay, after watching the Michigan City VoD (as well as the program explanation), I think the show is coming along nicely. Whether it was the fact I had an idea what to look for, or if they actually did change the music book, it seems like the song "Mad World" came out a lot clearer (and more frequently) than the first video. And the bright and shiny part seems to have been trimmed a bit, merely peeking through the clouds before descending back into the depths. That's a good thing, BTW.

I'm hoping the ending is still going to undergo some changes - it's very abrupt, and I think it needs even more Mad World than the 1/2 statement during the company front. Especially considering that's how they start the show as well as transition throughout.

And the rifle feature is awesome, though I wish they'd add a toss in there. And that they'd do one-handed push ups - now *that* would bring the house down! (I know, I know, why not add jetpacks and robots in there while I'm making a wishlist, no? :tongue: )

Mike

Did you see the fireworks going off during their show? They almost fit while the Cavaliers were playing smile.

Dean