New Unis

What's up with the no-gloves for Crown? I sure hope they're not going to be selling those horns after they've been handled glove-less and are sweated on for three months like that...

I'll admit that I am not a huge fan of the shield shape of the Cavie unis. It does look a bit cartoonish as others have stated.

As far as Crown goes........ :whistle: was my first reaction. It still is going to take some getting used to.

I really liked the gold horns idea, but I'm not really sure how it's all going to look in action. The glove/horn issue is interesting to me. I couldn't snap my horn worth a crap when I didn't have gloves on.

We shall see. We shall see......

I think that gold horns would look better with black uniforms such worn by Gold DBC...

Unfortunately, I don't see any pictures of them around on the internet to show...

Have they straight up said they are not using gloves at all this year, or is there a chance that maybe the gloves aren't in yet?

Not sure what the deal is with that. They have 10 pair of show gloves for each member...... (I saw them Wednesday) ???

So this is the "full" uniform?

Still looks awful.

The reason that I joined the Scouts were because the uniforms were cool & the Scouts were cool. Crowns uni is not cool. It's Terrible. For God sakes, pick a great uniform & stick with it. These are brutal, as are the Cavies guard costumes.

Cavaliers' guard uniform:

35579_402193403995_22770343995_4150074_5994650_n.jpg

Hey guys ...

Got to be perfectly honest. I LOVE IT!!!! Kind of like the best of Michael Jackson, George Clinton and Captain Crunch all wrapped up into one fierce package!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

michael-jackson-grammy.jpg

These are brutal, as are the Cavies guard costumes.

The show is "Mad World". Kinda like "Constantly Risking Adsurbity". It's not supposed to be normal. If it were normal, someone has done something wrong. As for Crown. I think that uniform looks much better with the brown plume and gold horns in hand. Still hoping they go back to the 07-09 uniform after this season, but after seeing it in it's intended form, I can live with it. Isn't great, but isn't terrible either. Just meh.

I don't know if anyone has said this already but... since their uniforms are gawd awful, perhaps it's time to give them A Second Chance.

edit... oh man that's so bad after reading it again :)

Edited by NeutralNovice