OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

what's wrong with their show?

There is a vocal excerpt of a prayer to the Christian God, with a prominent crucifix used as a prop.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Pioneer's show is completely inappropriate. It probably deserves its own topic.

Very disrespectful and against any form of inclusiveness. I'm appalled.

That's pretty funny, if you're being serious.

Most AIM clients allow you to join chat rooms. If you're using iChat, it's File -> Go to Chat Room, or Command-R. If you're using a less intuitive application, it's probably in the menu somewhere. You may have to choose to invite people to a chat room, and then invite your own screen name.

Oh, so this is not a brower application? That must be my problem. I'm trying to navigate there using Chrome. Is ichat a free download somewhere?

Are you offended by Glassmen's show as well? Honest question.

Wish I was watching the feed, not sitting in the Milwaukee airport...

Haven't seen it yet.

There is a vocal excerpt of a prayer to the Christian God, with a prominent crucifix used as a prop.

So......to be "inclusive"......you do.....NOT approve of this?? Hmmmm.....I would have thought it would be the other way around, i.e. that you respect their presentation...even if you don't agree with it. THAT is what inclusiveness is, right? OR....is inclusiveness those things that you personally agree with?

Wouldn't want to #### off the "other" religions now would we........ Let's bash Glassmen next. Let's pray for no more religiously based music or shows..... heck, lets outlaw the national anthem at the show and spit on a few "other" folks while were at it just for fun!! Yay, Drum Corps!!!

Haven't seen it yet.

Fair enough. I hope you're not. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be offended by Pioneer either, but you're of course entitled to your opinions. I've just always felt religion shouldn't be untouchable, especially as it's not being portrayed in any regard other than, it exists for some and for this corps it's a part of Pioneer's identity.