Akron, OH show, July 9!

So now the judges are wrong because they had Crown second tonight? Where you not the same person who stood up for the judge last year that had The Cadets 8th in Percussion? So it's only ok if Crown comes out on top.

Does anybody here think The Cadets are 8th in any caption last year? That percussion judge in finals should be banned from last year! No one judge should be able to do that to anyone , I'm sorry. I would bet he is the same guy as last years finals that dumped Crown tonight in Percussion. Probably didn't have them 8th though, but would have if there were more Corps there! Crown is not 8th in anything either! Just wonder if its the same game changing judge?

Nope... I never stood up for any judge in DCI.... I only stand up for judges in a courtroom. So you've got me confused with some other stand up guy.

And we just might find that the Bluecoats become the first Corps to knock off the Blue Devils ( 'said as much on this thread above too... but what the heck, sometimes on DCP it bears repeating )

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudest corps of the night - Cavaliers

Wait...WHAT?!?!

In my good old days the Madison Scouts had one motto above all others:

If Something Is Going To Go Wrong, It Will Go Wrong In Ohio.

wheel falls off bus? Ohio

salmonella? Ohio

cold dirty roachy showers? Ohio

I still don't trust Ohio.

Yeah, I guess LeBron didn't trust Ohio either. But at least we still have the Ohio State Buckeyes!

Always a great feeling to know that the percussion score was the main reason for a loss...

I definitely know that feeling and it definitely blows!

Yeah, I guess LeBron didn't trust Ohio either. But at least we still have the Ohio State Buckeyes!

until an NCAA scandal comes up :tongue:

Ohio SUCKS but not as much as TEXAS

1 The Cadets

GE

1 Visual

1 Music

2 Santa Clara Vanguard

GE

2 Visual

2 Music

3 Blue Knights

GE

2 Visual

3 Music

4 Glassmen

GE

4 Visual

4 Music

5 Colts

GE

5 Visual

5 Music

5 Troopers

GE

5 Visual

6 Music

SCV COME ALIVE TONIGHT!

I disagree, watched the tapes over and over. he recovered right away! 8th place on a top 3 corp....its funny not one other judge had them down. GE judge would have seen it right? They were on Fire at finals! Every judge had them second. In fact they were second in every caption except for the eighth place finish.

Not exactly. I'm looking at the recaps now, and the visual performance and brass judges both had them fourth. They also got third in GE music and music ensemble. Perc actually got seventh overall too, btw, not eighth.

I also disagree that he recovered "right away." There were spacing issues due to early and late stops and starts, even on later moves that were independent from the move where he fell. I honestly think that if their line had played and marched the way they were capable of, the judge would have put them where they should have been. It was just an unfortunate, bad run.