Carolina Crown getting a little sloppy...

It is so freakin' funny that all those "well *I* organize a parade and if they did this blah,blah,blah" guys posted in a big huff and then Crown walks away from the parade with the "Best Drum Corps" award given by the parade organizers. ROFLMAO!!

36421_427516057640_21330342640_4425442_4023023_n.jpg

I never knew they gave out parade awards.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew they gave out parade awards.

Only if you're good...march correctly...and are mindful of the traditions! :thumbdown:

It is so freakin' funny that all those "well *I* organize a parade and if they did this blah,blah,blah" guys posted in a big huff and then Crown walks away from the parade with the "Best Drum Corps" award given by the parade organizers. ROFLMAO!!

And this means what exactly? That they can look like crap and win awards. That truly speaks volumes about an organization, when they do something half ###ed and are proud of it! Way to go!!!

And this means what exactly? That they can look like crap and win awards. That truly speaks volumes about an organization, when they do something half ###ed and are proud of it! Way to go!!!

No. It means that everyone who based their judgement on a short youtube clip clearly did not evaluate crown properly. I seriously doubt that the criteria for "best drum corps in parade" was "organization that best exemplifies looking like crap and executing half-###ed".

On behalf of Carolina Crown,

I think you guys might like the email we got from somebody that went to both the parade AND the contest in Bristol. Go to our Facebook page to see it.

Also, the videos posted on our FB page were from the Wakefield parade and they were very appreciative of our performance there.

Enjoy!

No one is doubting that the crowd loved the kids Eric! They have tremendous talent and are fun to watch.

Cant you get it through your head that this is what people want?

Yes, there is a time to be professional and take things seriously but that time is in warmups and on the field. The way Crown did the parade made people who know nothing of drum corps interested in it. How is doing something that gains fans wrong? If the players and crowd dig it, whats wrong with it?

Its a new era of drum corps, deal with it.

Edited by skeptic

Okay, How is this topic still going on,

everyone that has been on this issue since the start of the topic, have all said their piece. You guys that hate this and wish it was changed, has seen awards and emails, and even a staff member from the corps have came and made a post in this topic...

Can't we just let this die, I mean Everyone has their own opinion on the issue... but seriously this is beating a dead horse

Trololo-epic.jpg

beat me to it :whistle:

well 1 out of 1 always wins :thumbdown: (that right there is a joke. I dont know if there were any groups. dont flame or flame if you want that was these 20 pages are)

Okay, How is this topic still going on,

everyone that has been on this issue since the start of the topic, have all said their piece. You guys that hate this and wish it was changed, has seen awards and emails, and even a staff member from the corps have came and made a post in this topic...

Can't we just let this die, I mean Everyone has their own opinion on the issue... but seriously this is beating a dead horse

Give it a second chance?

:thumbdown:

o god what have i done