Drums Along the Rockies

This show is probably the best vehicle they've had in last 5+ years to not only beat BD but win the whole thing.

I hope you're right!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the schedule and times?

I say BD by less than a point over Cadets, and BK over SCV again...

They won't put Caets over BD this early in the season.

I'll be going to the show tonight- and if there's WiFi, I'll try to give some play-by-play on my Ipod.

I'd love to see it this way:

BD

Cadets

BK

SCV

Colts

Glassmen

Troopers

That would awesome. BK over SCV and Colts over Glassmen. I can easily see BK topping SCV, Colts (or Troop) over Glassmen...well thats just a nice thought, seeing an underdog take the lead. :tongue:

Best of luck to all the corps tonight though!

So THAT'S what a tweet machine looks like. I wonder how you manage to get that into the stadium.

You have to use the cloak of invisibility silly! :tongue:

Hope those changes that HNC was putting in place on the 7th-9th can settle tonight, and hope they worked! Sounds like they performed a new-looking Tumblers closer last night, and have their ending in perhaps??

Hope those changes that HNC was putting in place on the 7th-9th can settle tonight, and hope they worked! Sounds like they performed a new-looking Tumblers closer last night, and have their ending in perhaps??

They've added the real ending for the past week or two, I believe. I haven't seen it since the Allentown show....