The Minneapolis Mash-Up

Liking this show from BK more than any other I ever remember seeing from them. Looking forward to seeing how well they can do with it in Indy once they can get it cleaned up even more.

Liking this show from BK more than any other I ever remember seeing from them. Looking forward to seeing how well they can do with it in Indy once they can get it cleaned up even more.

Its fairly clean.( unlike Blue Stars ) I dont think it has much more legs.

Edited by FanofNight

Blue Knights

I can hear Jim Prime in those arrangements. I could also tell when Bocook's arranging came in...

Two of the top arrangers in the activity for sure!

They did a GREAT job with this music tonight. Nice, full musical thoughts! THANK YOU!!!!

yeah its sad but trust me they will be at every show for the rest of the season!

I LOVE the picture in your signature!!!! :ph34r:

picture is worse

Apparently they're working on it. The field is getting quite dark, which is creating problems for the video crew.

Tell you what...I love, love, loves me some Blue Knights...

This year's show is so...elegant....just a great show. The MUSIC...oh my...is moving...especially Nimrod...but I think what I like best about

this program is that everything is so unforced...they don't cram a bunch of spinning-exploding-diamond-clusters at you.

I don't know how they are going to end up placing this year, but this show is something special.

Cali.

I know I am in the minority, but I am not digging BlueKnights this year. I miss knees and the dark shows. I feel like this years BK show could just as easily been performed by Glassmen or Academy. I know lots of people were not fans of the "dark" years, but at least they had carved out their own little niche in the activity. I DO really like the hornline sound though.

Z