Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the "I hate KG" bashing commence.

:colgate:

:tongue:

OK, I hate KG! Oh, wait, no I don't! :tongue:

OK, I hate KG! Oh, wait, no I don't! :tongue:

Give in to your anger... :tongue:

I think I'm hijacking a hijacked thread.

first thread I look at is BD hate central.

far out.

funny...i'm not even bashing BD. just questioning how high the number is with 24 days to go

I agree with you that a lot of the hate for BD is completely irrational...but this statement is condescending, IMO. You are essentially saying "If you'd just watch the show, you'd think it was awesome too!"

The implication is that people who don't like the show don't like it simply because it's BD. And while that may be true in a few cases, it certainly isn't the case across the board.

i kinda agree. i would question any scoring a 92 with 24 days to go.

Who "caught up to them" in 94 ???

The last week of the season, they only competed against Cavaliers, beofre that, they destroyed Phantom Regiment (8/5 92.3 vs 88.1) and SCV(8/6 92.5 vs 88.4) then They had 4 shows against Cavaliers, first show on 8/8 the scores were BD - 92.3, Cavs - 91.8 and by the fourth, and last show it was BD - 95.3, Cavs 92.8...

Nobody was even a remote threat against Devils in 94, simple as that.

G

btw, at Preview of Champions on 7/31 Cavaliers were only 1 point behind.......the rest, is (undefeated) history

they were spanking people early, and in the days of split regionals on the same day, but yes you said it yourself.....nobody was a remote threat. but for the most part, they were blowing everyone away wil the end, when they ran out of room and others started getting closer simply due to BD running out of numbers to work with

we'll have to agree to disagree. like that's new. I do notice you didn't reply to my post regarding biases and how that affects viewings of a corps

Blue Devils do care about scores/winning and its not really a secret... at certain points in time cheese bagels for snack might be the priority though. I try and stay away from all the BD stuff thats been going back and forth but I can at least settle this. :tongue:

Justin Soliz

Revolution 02-03

Santa Clara Vanguard 04

Blue Devils 05-07

Blue Devils do care about scores/winning and its not really a secret... at certain points in time cheese bagels for snack might be the priority though. I try and stay away from all the BD stuff thats been going back and forth but I can at least settle this. :tongue:

Justin Soliz

Revolution 02-03

Santa Clara Vanguard 04

Blue Devils 05-07

Speak of the devil (no pun intended), but I just watched SCV's 2004 show for the first time ever and I absolutely LOVE IT! Great job to you and all of those from that year. :tongue:

thanks man. Loved the shows you were in from 02-04 and 06! great stuff!

Justin Soliz

Revolution 02-03

Santa Clara Vanguard 04

Blue Devils 05-07

funny...i'm not even bashing BD. just questioning how high the number is with 24 days to go

nothing new the top 5 are benchmarks as they have always been for the past several years.