Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

I can say great things about 22 of the World Class corps this year. Everyone is doing such a fantastic job this year. I'm looking forward to being able to say nice things about 23 corps as soon as we get a chance to see Jersey Surf.

I think I would like to say congrats to Pioneer on the most improved corps from last year, even if scores/placement aren't reflecting it. I think my wife and I are looking more forward to quarterfinals this year more than ever before. Thank you so much to the 5,000 plus members, staff, volunteers, of all the corps for making this such an enjoyable season.

On of the hardest things to write drill-wise is both a good opening and a great closer.

Phantom Regiment delivers.

Phantom Regiment, beautiful show. especially your opener and closer. two of my favorites ever. Thank you. Euphs and flugelhorn solist...gorgeous sound this year.

SCV- Incredible show. Baritones, you are it. Thank you for the that rich sound. And thank you corps for taking on this piece. You have one of my all time favorite shows.

Crossmen- Your take on Metheny is wonderful. Thanks for bringing back that music to the field this year.

Pioneer is outstanding this year. I don't understand why they are not scoring better, but then again, I don't really care. The opening to their show is one of the best I have seen this season. I am very happy with them, and the kicker is that I have never really been a fan of theirs. Thanks so much for changing my tune. You have a great show!!

Pioneer is outstanding this year. I don't understand why they are not scoring better, but then again, I don't really care. The opening to their show is one of the best I have seen this season. I am very happy with them, and the kicker is that I have never really been a fan of theirs. Thanks so much for changing my tune. You have a great show!!

ditto except I'm always a fan of theirs because I like their approach but rarely have I been a fan of their shows - that opening hit and the build to it, is already a top d/c moment for me

they won me over

Blue Star's mello line makes me want to play mello because their parts are INSANE.

When I first saw Pioneer, the opening impact kind of scared me because I did not expect that at all.

Phantom Regiment's opener makes me want to tear up because it's freaking beautiful.

Pacific Crest's beginning statement made me smile because I knew I was in for a heck of a show.

Cadet's herald trumpets in the beginning are amazing. It doesn't sound like they are a young corps to me.

Mandarins making a very catchy groove during their drum break. I couldn't help but head bop.

Academy's many impacts in their show. Ahh..... I wish it lasted forever :D

Carolina Crown's brass run. I couldn't help but think "Holy #### I can't even think that fast."

Bluecoat's contra feature and the build up before that. One of the best DCI moments ever. EVERRRRRR :D

Madison Scout's opener of course and their trumpet soloist in Rhapsody in Blue make me feel like I traveled back in time and I'm listening to an early season 80's Madison Scouts camp[: I have a feeling that in a couple of more years, the Madison Scout's will be a continuous fan favorite.

SCV's baritones are just amazing. Please teach me baritone. :D

Blue Devils visual program is just outstanding!