Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

Blue Stars ballad is beautiful. One of the best I've ever had the chance to see live. It gives me goosebumps.

Phantom's opener makes me want to or###m it is so moving!

It would had been and honor and a priviledge to have been introduced to drum corps, like I was at 15, by the management and staff of PIONEER. They are a "Class" act all of their own!! I love their show!, the opener one of the most surprising in WC and the new uniforms are gorgious. I'm so proud of you! :thumbdown:

Roman and Donny, on a personal note: I was most fortunate to be taught by another "teaching" corps in the 60's, so I personally know what you mean to the development of your young people. Case in Point: I couldn't learn to read or write drum music (I have a learning disability). So my drum instructor used to record all my drum lessons on a audio cassette recorder...then I could learn at my own pace and practice my bass drum rudiments just as they were recorded. They taught, mentored and brought me up well. I marched from 1965-1972 with the Simplex Minutemen of Gardner, Ma. to this

day I'm active in the drum corps actvity...as a volunteer with The Academy.

Cheers! and God Bless!

At least 3 people have already touched on this, but I have to add my agreement...

Thank you Blue Stars mello line. You remind me of the great Star of Indiana and Garfield Cadet mellophone lines from my day.

Hey ! Why did you spell it the way I spell "my" name ??? :tongue:

G

Better your way than mine! :tongue:

"Jeffeory"