Bennies Boom Boom Room!

BD 94? WTF

I thought those were fences...... the gates were in 97...and those were horrible! I guess it could be worse.....you could have 32 giant chess pieces. :tongue:

Uhh, yea. Take it from a volunteer that helped tote those chess pieces around. It could be a whole lot worse. :smile:

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

Welcome to DCI 2010....2011 could have live animals...lions, tigers, and bears.... :smile:

Oh my...

haha see what I did there?!?! :tongue:

jkire

#drumcorps 81.2-colts 84.6-glassmen 89.4-phantom 90.35-cadets 91.55-crown 94.10-bd

less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone from Hattiesburg, MS  

Welcome to DCI 2010....2011 could have live animals...lions, tigers, and bears.... :smile:

and dancing horses for Troopers

yeaguy BD 94 - crown 91 - cadets 90 - phantom 88 - looking over shoulders for fun :-( remember I have bad eyes

It is his opinion and he is open to it. Honestly BD this year isn't really doing it for me. And besides with the mirrors and everything that is his opinion and he is open to it. I understand your point but sometimes its best to just ignore it because it'll cause a stir and more drama on this forum. (And for the record I agree... The mirrors are kinda eh to me... but they do perform the show very well.)

That's the way I feel about it. Not a fan of the show because the music is so formless to me, but the petty hatred that's going on gets a little trying and more than a little discouraging sometimes. It's just as stupid as BD people saying that if you don't like it, you don't understand it, which is simply not the case for most thoughtful people on here.

Different sides of the same coin.

I just wish I could see some more of these shows live this year...I get a little jealous of 2 huge shows 4 hours from each other in Murf and Atlanta...