Bennies Boom Boom Room!

Congratulation BD members!! You are out there every day putting your hearts into this wonderful show. You are doing fantastic job! The other corps out there are working just as hard and are just as talented. Keep pushing to the end as you know how to do. I LOVE your show!!!

I can't wait until Indi when I get to see everbody live! I have no doubt that all these corps are sight to be seen and to heard. Isn't drumcorps fantastic!

That's the way I feel about it. Not a fan of the show because the music is so formless to me, but the petty hatred that's going on gets a little trying and more than a little discouraging sometimes. It's just as stupid as BD people saying that if you don't like it, you don't understand it, which is simply not the case for most thoughtful people on here.

Different sides of the same coin.

I just wish I could see some more of these shows live this year...I get a little jealous of 2 huge shows 4 hours from each other in Murf and Atlanta...

It's just terribly sinful that some of us get to see "the best of the best" (or who just happen to be scoring that way) at this time of year.

I still wish BK and BS could've made the 'Boro.

94?????? at the rate BD is increasing (2 points in a week) they are bound to break last yrs high score right?

Just might. :smile:

GO Devs

Im betting at least 110 :smile:

Don't tempt them. :tongue:

Judges will have two choices....hold down everyone else or let the field close in on BD. Interesting quandary.

I will be sitting in the oil can on Saturday the 14th, so for the sake of dramatic finishes I'm pulling for option number 2.

Judges will have two choices....hold down everyone else or let the field close in on BD. Interesting quandary.

the Atlanta numbers will be very interesting

Awesome job Colt's !!!!!! thanks for proving to the non believers that you can beat Troopers and Academy !!!!

Agreed interesting moves in the lower half of show . Colts make a big jump and Teal gets by Mandarins ...... But 3 points back of G-Men is a huge gap to over come . I like the watching match ups of the lower end of scale .

Yeah. Look what happens when you add 5 points onto the top 3 right now...which is about as high as BD could possibly go:

1 Blue Devils 99.100

2 Carolina Crown 96.550

3 The Cadets 95.350

I think Crown and the Cadets could both grow at least an extra point beyond that....and then there's the Cavies as well.

Even more now, I think things are going to get interesting.

BD 94? WTF

Phantom Regiment now is about as close to Carolina Crown as Carolina Crown is to the Blue Devils.

BD are in a league by themselves this year so far it apears. Cavs seem to be their only real challenger at this point. There's still some time left, but somebody is going to have to close the gap by Atlanta.

Most people are lukewarm at best to the Blue Devils show. But the people that judge, have the Blue Devils in another level all by themselves right now.

94?????? at the rate BD is increasing (2 points in a week) they are bound to break last yrs high score right?

Right, as opposed to Cavies 1.4 jump in 1 show, etc.etc..... You forgot that they sat at a 92 for 4 shows last week. This jump should have happened incrementally but it just caught up tonight. Contest dynamics are a pain sometimes...

my signature doesn't talk about proverbial booing. pm me if you need any futher clarification about it.

Look dude, the point was simply a request to show some "class" in the same context as your signature about "booing at a show" suggests.

I'm fine with you not liking BD's show. Heck, I'm an alumni of BD and there are sections that I don't care for as much as other parts of the show. The point is that if you don't like a particular show, you should all be able to say it, but you don't have to start trashing them just because they are getting scored higher than your personal opinion of the show.

I wish everyone could just take the high road and give all these corps the credit they deserve, even if it's not as much as your think they should get!