The Official DCI Finals Lounge

Don't always assume "booing" is directed towards the members. There is a lot of angst against DCI, G7 and the direction of the activity this year and fans want that to be known. Just sayin'

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I boo'd in the comfort of my living room...not for the kids of BDs because what they do on the field is 2nd to none...but I boo'd to the staff of BDs. I didn't like the show that was designed nor was I even slightly entertained by it. JMO. Congrats to the kids of BD!

They just said BDB went undefeated.

FALSE.

SCVC beat them!

Really? When did SCV beat BD this year?

The fans do not like BD's show. When that happens, booing happens. Remember though, the booing is directed at the highbrow self serving intellectual knuckleheads who designed this show, not the kids.

So do boo's for the kids and boo's for the designers travel at different frequencies, or something?

Because it all sounds like the same old trash, to me.

I boo'd in the comfort of my living room...not for the kids of BDs because what they do on the field is 2nd to none...but I boo'd to the staff of BDs. I didn't like the show that was designed nor was I even slightly entertained by it. JMO. Congrats to the kids of BD!

well said

Congrats to BD on a second straight undefeated season. Your show was not my favorite (though I do enjoy parts of it), but there's no denying talent, and you've got plenty of it. Well done to you and the other 22 corps who busted their ##### this season to produce one of the best all-around seasons I've seen in a while. Bravo to everybody!

Now to all my friends currently marching...hurry up and come home! I miss you!

Don't boo at a retreat, you classless idiots. That is inexcusable.

Don't ruin the moment of the lifetime for the BD members.

Maybe you don't like what Gibbs is doing with G7, but none of that is the fault of the BD marching members.

Don't like what Gibbs or Hopkins or the rest of the G7 are doing? Then send them a letter, or send them a voided check, or do some other act of protest.

But don't boo the MMs - especially at a retreat, and especially at Finals.

Sheesh.