Asphalt Cocktail - Short Memories?

So it will sound different when they are standing still? Part of great visual design is staging voices so that all voices can be heard when their supposed to be heard and within the proper context. I hope I hear exactly the same thing from Buffalo as I'll hear on the DVD/CD when it arrives.

Actually...all you really need is an open mind....and you'll get the proper context for either.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was rather snarky of you.

He's isn't being snarky, it's just step 4 of his "one dimensional people anonymous" 12 step program. :tongue:

Edited by Plan9

That's right folks, remember, if you don't like something, you just don't have your mind open enough.

With all the meds I'm on ... I should be open to anything these days :tongue:

Still didn't work.

Interesting that the Bluecoats' 2010 show did not have a scrap of recognizable, singable, hummable melody yet there

aren't a dozen threads ragging on them. Proof to me that the whining is more about BD winning all the time rather than

their show itself.

And for the record, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Bluecoats this year.

Interesting that the Bluecoats' 2010 show did not have a scrap of recognizable, singable, hummable melody yet there

aren't a dozen threads ragging on them. Proof to me that the whining is more about BD winning all the time rather than

their show itself.

Actually, I thought that Bluecoats' show had more melody in it than most this year. I've actually had Aha! stuck in my head for about three days now, especially that tuba feature. Actually, I can remember a strong melody from almost every show, with the exception of BD, Glassmen, and Mandarins. The rest of the corps, I can find a melody to hum or that sticks in my head well.

their show itself.

Well as long as it's proof to YOU that's all that matters. :tongue:

The fact that your premise is nothing more than a bizarre opinion masquerading as a factual assertion, and the likelihood that an intelligent OBJECTIVE individual could think of numerous other reasons besides the one you insist is the only one, should be of no consequence in the magical world of Everybodyhatesusland.

And for the record, I am a longtime BD fan and I really liked their music this year.

That is perhaps a difference. Different designs but the same situation...a portion of the audience population that rejected the notion of something different. They looked just like your emoticon!

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

Edited by corpsband

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

If I had a thought that I would remotely change your mind...I would PM you.

On the other hand there are still DCP members that are able to decide without an agenda.