Paul Rennick Joins SCV Staff and Creative Team

The Santa Clara Vanguard is proud to announce the appointment of Paul Rennick as percussion arranger and percussion caption manager, effective immediately. Rennick is Principal Lecturer in percussion at the University of North Texas where he has served on the faculty since 1991. He has been a dominant force in...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...1&Itemid=39

Paul must have really hated those Dynasty drums.

I kid, I kid...

your signature...is hilarious

Tooting my own horn, My regret of the summer was not posting a thread about this months ago. I posted this last night before the SCV announcement was made today.

I kick myself for not starting a Thread on my theory on Paul Rennick going to SCV 2 months ago. Wouldn't surprised if he did, I think he (pure unadulterated speculation) feels that he has maximize what he can do at PR. He has ties to the West Coast, SCV is corps where the percussion section needs a change in direction. He would be a perfect fit.

:tongue::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::tongue::worthy:

Bye Bye Tilted Snares!!!!

:worthy::worthy::worthy::thumbdown::tongue::thumbup:

• Like 1

I love Titled Snares and Pearl, but I'm ok with both going away with Paul taking over. It's a good exchange.

Great pick up for SCV.

Please, Paul Rennick, pull SCV out of the funk it is in!