Earl vs. Ernesto in Rochester

and if it does hug land, here's hoping the luxury boxes are better against the elements this time

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if it does hug land, here's hoping the luxury boxes are better against the elements this time

You read my mind....

i was up there in 06. except for where Fran and the tab were located, there was no safety. i looked at the website, and there are no real pictures showing what they look like now

take that back...just found an article...if they have plasma tv's, they are better protected

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1535659.shtml

take that back...just found an article...if they have plasma tv's, they are better protected

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1535659.shtml

This caught my eye in the article you referenced, Jeff:

The new suites are fully furnished with plasma TVs, refrigerators and outdoor seating. People renting the suites can order food through Lorraine’s Catering or call down to the concessions and have foods like Cam’s Pizza, Red Osier, and Camille’s Sidewalk Cafe delivered right to their door.

Does this mean that Red Osier and his "Beef on Weck" sandwiches are back at the stadium this year? WOOT!

Does this mean that Red Osier and his "Beef on Weck" sandwiches are back at the stadium this year? WOOT!

Yes, red osier...

I have NEVER seen a track even close to the one posted on here for earl... every one I see has it hugging the coast and hitting new england... which would be GREAT for Rochester...

As I have said elsewhere and someone on here mentioned... Rochester gets it when a storm comes in from the gulf of Mexico travels up the MS valley to the OH valley and then comes into western NY... that is what Ernesto did... and that would be a big problem... Earl should be no problem at all...

What is beef on weck? :rolleyes:

Yes, red osier...

I have NEVER seen a track even close to the one posted on here for earl... every one I see has it hugging the coast and hitting new england... which would be GREAT for Rochester...

As I have said elsewhere and someone on here mentioned... Rochester gets it when a storm comes in from the gulf of Mexico travels up the MS valley to the OH valley and then comes into western NY... that is what Ernesto did... and that would be a big problem... Earl should be no problem at all...

yes but for those of us leaving our homes behind it isn't a great feeling....

YOU DON'T KNOW????

You need to have one Liz! If there's an Anderson's there like there are in the Buffalo area you will enjoy it!

What is beef on weck? :rolleyes: