Earl vs. Ernesto in Rochester

i was up there in 06. except for where Fran and the tab were located, there was no safety.

Actually, not much there, either. A complete cold, rainy mess that day.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man... that wind, blowing straight through that open level, all day and night. Yikes.

yep. I still remember one judges reaction when he came up right after the worst of it blew thru :rolleyes:

YES!!! those sandwhiches rocked!!

:rolleyes::tongue::cool::tongue::worthy:

Waiting to go on in prelims... Raining so hard everyone's still on the bus.... Ed Bigoss and I decided to get off the bus to have a cigarette....

Backed up against the building behind the bus.... Wind blowing so hard that it blew the rain right over the building - leaving a dry area of about ten feet out from the wall.... No wind, no rain... Never got a drop on us....

Joe Bistardi from accu WX at my radio station says NOT TO WORRY... heading towards Boston like a winter NorEaster.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh man... that wind, blowing straight through that open level, all day and night. Yikes.

Yep - it was pretty nasty. I was a bit concerned about being electrocuted .... with all of the wires and cables, lights hanging from extension cords, and the water we were standing in.

What saved the day? Two words .... "Moon Pies"

What saved the day? Two words .... "Moon Pies"

Please save me one for Finals this year!!! :rolleyes::tongue::cool:

I just want to wish all the best to all the guards- even if we don't get the rain, all the weather people here are calling for Saturday to be chilly, GUSTY and BLUSTERY!