What The Fans Don't Want in 2011

SFZFAN

OMG! My totally important thread has gone awry! :rolleyes:

Thats what happens when you drag on my parade. Haha!

I dont want to see attendance at finals go down anymore, the kids today need the powers that be to do a better job at that. I dont have the solution yet, but the ones getting paid should figure it out, or let someone else try.

New rule for next year: No corps can bring anything onto the field that you can purchase at a IKEA or Home Depot. No mirrors or chairs or any other such props, period.

I can imagine Gibbs walking into a Home Depot, to get inspiration for next year's show:

Home Depot Attendant: "Excuse me, sir how can I help you?"

Gibbs: "Well, I am looking for items to use in next year's show. I am the director of the Blue Devils, reigning drum corps champions. I'm kind of a big deal."

Home Depot Attendant (with perplexed look): "Well, sir, we don't have any drums, or any other type of musical instruments. We're a hardware store."

Gibbs: "That's fine. I use hardware in all my shows nowadays. What do you have on sale? I need about 150 items."

Home Depot Attendant: "Well, we have a sale on white folding ladders. Can I interest you in one of those?"

Gibbs: "Nope, sorry, can't use those. Cavaliers already did a show with ladders. What else do you have?"

Home Depot Attendant: "Well, let's see. We have a special on plumbing and toilet fixtures."

Gibbs: "That's it! I've had a breakthrough! Give me 150 toilets to go! With plungers - we'll use them instead of rifles. And I already know the name of next year's show - it will be called CIRCLING THE DRAIN! Just like my G7 proposal!"

I want EVERYONE wearing a meat dress next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would such attire be dry cleaned, hand washed or just sprinkled with Adolph's Meat Tenderizer?