What The Fans Don't Want in 2011

SFZFAN

Elements that would make me leave the activity

full frontal nudity

trained seals

trained seals that are fully frontally nude

What about seals that are fully frontal nude performing Seal?

Me thinks you'll be sadly disappointed this year at Christmas, Tony. :tongue:

We all have dreams, although they may never be any more than that.

:satisfied:

1) I don't want people to tell me shows I absolutely love stink...

2) I don't want to hear it over and over and over again until I am sick of it...

3) I do not want to hear Classical Music which bores me to tears...

4) I do not want to hear how performance units in DCI who are trying to survive themselves are greedy and have people call out the directors by name as if they knew them (the height of disrespect)

5) I do not want to hear people complain about the activity that helped them to become what and who they are today... Even if they are unhappy with what and who they are today...

There's my list... :w00t:

2) I don't want to hear it over and over and over again until I am sick of it...

4) I do not want to hear how performance units in DCI who are trying to survive themselves are greedy and have people call out the directors by name as if they knew them (the height of disrespect)

5) I do not want to hear people complain about the activity that helped them to become what and who they are today... Even if they are unhappy with what and who they are today...

There's my list... :tongue:

That is a great list.

And I also don't want to hear that my opinion is wrong, that I am un-educated and ignorant for not liking something next season. Trashing people because they're opinions are different is uncalled for, and doesn't have a place in 2011.

Anything electronic or electronic related!!!

The way it's going, I am pretty sure drum corps will have to renamed... "The George Hopkins Activity"

ERG :laughing:

If you have to explain your joke, it isn't funny. If you have to explain your drum corps show, it isn't very entertaining.

Why? Cadets 71 and Regiment 81 both 'explained' their great shows with printed librettos. Both very entertaining.

There's my list... :laughing:

1) what if we're right?

2) don't log on during the season

3)i want to her some classical, some jazz etc...

4) what if you know them and they are greedy?

5)if that activity is going to hell, we have the right, just as we do complaining about politicians we vote into office

:tongue:

Why? Cadets 71 and Regiment 81 both 'explained' their great shows with printed librettos. Both very entertaining.

And in the souvenir program book, I try to explain all the shows.

1) what if we're right?

1a) what if you are not, but rather just a blow hard who blows harder than the others making you difficult to want to hear?

2) don't log on during the season

2b) I like logging on during the season and I like watching my corps... I bet I like watching your corps too... Just don't like your #####ing all the time...

3)i want to her some classical, some jazz etc...

3b) Not me really but I will sit through classical shows to get to something I enjoy...

4) what if you know them and they are greedy?

4b) what if you know them and they are not? I know Dave Gibbs and have since 1979 and have never found him to be greedy... Focusses in terms of taking care of HIS corps but not greedy...

5)if that activity is going to hell, we have the right, just as we do complaining about politicians we vote into office

5b) if the sky is not falling down, why am I always hearing alarmists like you telling me that it is?

:worthy::tongue::worthy::laughing::worthy::worthy: