What The Fans Don't Want in 2011

SFZFAN

So we have a very active thread about what we want to see next year. What do you absolutely NOT want to see/hear next year? :thumbup:

I'd rather not hear anything about waffles or Granny Smith's lust for Hoppy.

:thumbup:

No woodwinds, no over amped pits

it sure as hell helps pay the bills...something they are complaining about not being able to do

your attempts at humor fail to insult me enough Plan, all :thumbup: aside. I'll be quite happy with my musical knowledge, and gee, i'm not alone ( nor is Brasso) in complaining about musical arrangements around drum corps, so that kills your other snide comments too ( again all :thumbup: aside)

Oh uh, the "Jetta One, Two Punch"...and I'm down! I'm reaching for the ropes, do me a favor WOOHOO, throw in the towel for me! :worthy:

BTW..the "side" is getting very crowded, what with all of those :thumbup: being put there!

Well, I don't think that popularity is the end all, be all determination of worth.

Drum corps is in the entertainment business. Ratings\popularity mean everything.

Oh uh, the "Jetta One, Two Punch"...and I'm down! I'm reaching for the ropes, do me a favor WOOHOO, throw in the towel for me! :worthy:

BTW..the "side" is getting very crowded, what with all of those :thumbup: being put there!

never too many :thumbup:

and jeez dude, i didn't even jab. if you're woozy now, wait til I go Rocky on ya :thumbup:

Drum corps is in the entertainment business. Ratings\popularity mean everything.

don't use logic with those purely concerned with art. ya know, like the DCI BOD :thumbup:

never too many :thumbup:

and jeez dude, i didn't even jab. if you're woozy now, wait til I go Rocky on ya :thumbup:

Nah....I'm just trying to build your confidence, dood! Besides, anyone who would hang in there in the "money biz" in these times, has more brass balls than the Abbott Ball Company. :thumbup:

I don't want to see me not throwing babies for the champion... again.