DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

Cool Beans......

thanks Tim

Glad everyone is excited about these products - We are certainly excited for you guys to see the DVD's. Here is an update for all of those interested. Below is our timeline for shipping:

SHIPPING TODAY - November 26th, 2010

ALL Mini-Corps Products

ALL Open Class Prelims Products

ALL Alumni Products

MOST Individual Prelim's Products

<snip>

I hope that helps clear up some questions. As I have said we are very excited for you guys to see the product and can't wait for your feedback.

Tim Snyder

President

Box 5 Productions

Tim,

Allowing the possibility for rapid delivery, I pitched a tent on my porch last night and my wife brings out hot chocolate from time to time. This morning I noticed two other guys on their porch in tents and one out by the curb. If it gets any worse, I'll move my tent up the street to where the mail truck parks....... this is serious stuff !!!

I have to cut this short as I am running everything out here on a small gas engine generator.......

Joe

Tim,

Allowing the possibility for rapid delivery, I pitched a tent on my porch last night and my wife brings out hot chocolate from time to time. This morning I noticed two other guys on their porch in tents and one out by the curb. If it gets any worse, I'll move my tent up the street to where the mail truck parks....... this is serious stuff !!!

"The Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street... Oh please let it be for me...." LOL

Tim,

I have to cut this short as I am running everything out here on a small gas engine generator.......

Joe

Y'know, it's amazing to me how little money it takes to bribe a postal carrier to delay (if only for a few days) a particular delivery to a particular house. And your mail carrier was less expensive than most. :satisfied:

Y'know, it's amazing to me how little money it takes to bribe a postal carrier to delay (if only for a few days) a particular delivery to a particular house. And your mail carrier was less expensive than most. :satisfied:

All I can think of is the seen from "Goodfellas" where they threaten to throw the postal carrier into the oven if any letter from the kid's school actually gets delivered :tongue:

Glad everyone is excited about these products - We are certainly excited for you guys to see the DVD's. Here is an update for all of those interested. Below is our timeline for shipping:

I hope that helps clear up some questions. As I have said we are very excited for you guys to see the product and can't wait for your feedback.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Tim Snyder

President

Box 5 Productions

Thanks for the very professional and specific response , unlike some other sites that make vague twitter posts on what is shipping when ! ( DCI )

Update - DCI must be monitoring DCP!

An email update on the Blu-Ray discs was sent out at noon today!

Edited by fecontra

SHIPPING TODAY - November 26th, 2010

ALL Mini-Corps Products

ALL Open Class Prelims Products

ALL Alumni Products

MOST Individual Prelim's Products

SHIPPING MONDAY - November 29th, 2010

ALL Class A Prelims Products

The REST of the Individual Prelim's Products

SHIPPING FRIDAY - December 3rd, 2010

ALL Finals Products

If you have an order that may include a prelims product and a finals product they WILL ship separately.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Tim Snyder

President

Box 5 Productions

Tim,

I've just gotten home from work a short while ago and discovered that Christmas has come early! :satisfied:

My Mini Corps DVDs have arrived in the mail and I must say congratulations on a job well done. There are actually three DVDs in the set, and each corps is featured in both Multi-Camera and High (or wide) Camera recordings. From what I've seen to date, the quality is outstanding.

I'll do a further update once I've had an opportunity to view all of the discs.

Thanks again,

Paul

Tim,

I've just gotten home from work a short while ago and discovered that Christmas has come early! :thumbup:

My Mini Corps DVDs have arrived in the mail and I must say congratulations on a job well done. There are actually three DVDs in the set, and each corps is featured in both Multi-Camera and High (or wide) Camera recordings. From what I've seen to date, the quality is outstanding.

I'll do a further update once I've had an opportunity to view all of the discs.

Thanks again,

Paul

Hmmmm... I haven't received mine yet. It appears that I'm going to have to "discuss" it with my postal carrier - probably in front of a blazing furnace, as was mentioned in an earlier post.

Nothing here yet either....

And I ordered the morning of Prelims.....

Sigh....