DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

I just got mine 11am this morning and have watched it about 5 times, the quality is great. I hope they keep this company for the years to come.

Nothing here yet either.... And I ordered the morning of Prelims.....

Don't feel bad, I ordered mine in Feb.

Honestly, I don't think it has any bearing on when you get them.

From what I read, they are shipping all orders for a given product together.

FYI -

If anyone would like a set of the Alumni Corps performances, I am selling my set of the Alumni discs for $60 including shipping in the US. They sell new for $70 + shipping from Box5. I ordered everything and I'm just trying to offset some of my cost. I may also offer a similar deal for the mini-corps discs as well, but I want to watch those first before I decide to sell them. If you have an interest in either of these products, shoot me an email (info@johnsonsjerseys.net).

Ryan J

Edited by Irish-Kiltie

I got my individual Class A Prelims of Cincinnati Tradition today and it doesn't load. Boy was I DISSAPOINTED!

I received the alumni show yesterday. LOVE the idea of a choice between the high midfield camera and the multi-camera shots. To me, that was one of the biggest problems with the previous sets - too much emphasis on individuals. Wasn't able to see a corps' entire program.

And one minor thing... The packaging is superb.

Guess it is time to start peaking in the mailbox again.... if I can have DCP, I need DCA DVDs!!

Got my DVD yesterday!! Quality is exceptional. :thumbup:

Ho-hum......still waiting here....

SHIPPING UPDATE - As of today December 6th, 2010

ALL DCA Products have been shipped.

If you haven't received your product don't hesitate to call or send an email to support@box5productions.com about your DVD.

- Tom Slade -

Please let us know the full circumstances around your DVD not playing in an email to support@box5productions.com and we will try to do our best to get you squared away.

Thanks for all the feedback and hopefully DCA will see fit to hire again in the future.

Tim Snyder

Box 5 Productions

SHIPPING UPDATE - As of today December 6th, 2010 ALL DCA Products have been shipped.

Tim Snyder

Box 5 Productions

Tim,

Is the shipping status shown on the Box5 web site accurate? My order shows that it shipped OCT 6th. I ordered the complete DCA DVD package, but to date have not received any shipments at all. I sent an email to the address you provided, but you might just want to make a general post regarding the info posted in the MYaccount section of your web site.

Thanks,

Ryan J