Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

Pretty good. For us old folks, if your 'classic' guy had a smoking jacket (well, a BETTER smoking jacket), and a faux British accent...more of a 'veteran of the wars in India' accent actually - (alluding to the 100 greatest melodies of ALL TIME...from TIME LIFE commercials from the 1970s...), I would laugh more -

Crown certainly likes 1985 drum corps tunes. Yet again, 1985 is represented in their show this year.

Rock ON

Love is Like a Rock?

I won’t be impressed with this show if they don’t smash the pit and set fire to their instruments – I’m sure Yamaha will cover it

cowtown, on 17 May 2011 - 09:35 AM, said:

I won’t be impressed with this show if they don’t smash the pit and set fire to their instruments – I’m sure Yamaha will cover it

you just let the cat out of the bag!!!! :rolleyes:

Ha; at least that would be a use of amplification/guitars in DCI that the majority of fans would definitely appreciate :tongue:

Rock ON

Love is Like a Rock?

You were at the last camp? Don't let out our secrets!!!!

Ha; at least that would be a use of amplification/guitars in DCI that the majority of fans would definitely appreciate :tongue:

My minicorps once set fire to a clarinet in a show we did for the Bluecoats - got a standing ovation from the corps.

Mike

• Like 1

Just so you all know, I am all about this show you are putting on the field for 2011. I have been calling for this style for years... thank you, thank you, thank you... I will tell you this though... if it was me running your Drum Corps, I would of done 2010 agian...finish the deal (it was in the palm of your hands)... so close... that show was huge... just saying...id take a third chance, it worked for the Vanguard in 89. Thats just me though... looking forward to the great show you picked.