The Return of Ludwig-Musser

I have learned it is not wise to underestimate Al Murray's ability to pull off the seemingly impossible. If someone offers you a bet on this, it would be foolish to bet against him.

Exactly,

Let's not forget that Al has had a close relationship w/Scott Johnson and B.D. going back to the 80s'(maybe even the 70s' for all i know), he had everything to do w/B.D. playing Dynasty. Funny how they went to Pearl right after Al left Dynasty.

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't B.D. already play on King, I would not be surprised to see them on Ludwig again..........

Edited by nngs9

If Ludwig can marry the deep Pearl tenor sound with a sturdy, even tenor frame (where the C and D dums don't sag), Ludwig will do great. More chrome on snares (top rim, bottom rim, rods) would be cool too.

Easy trivia question: Who was the last corps to play on Ludwig/Musser at DCI Finals?

Easy trivia question: Who was the last corps to play on Ludwig/Musser at DCI Finals?

I'm going to guess Spirit of Atlanta.

• Like 1

Boston in 99 maybe? if not, wow, probably Spirit yeah back in 90

What Ludwig has done to turn around their drum set division is very impressive. The drums are excellent! I think it would be great, especially in this day and age, to see a great American company make a

big comeback in the marching world.

I'm also a big fan of the Ludwig Grand Symphonic line of timpani.

Boston in 99 maybe? if not, wow, probably Spirit yeah back in 90

It was Boston in '99. They switched to Premier the next year.