2011 SCV

post edited

Edited by Madbass4

Great job, SCV!

Great job, SCV!

:thumbup: Step by step. Climbing that staircase! :devil:

GOOD stuff for SCV tonight. Glad to see them doing well.

These darker, sophisticated shows take longer to come together. Hoping to see SCV stay with Blooo and maybe even get back up there with Phantom over the coming weeks.

GO SCV 2011!

• Like 2

At the risk of making enemies, I'll just leave it with this "analogy". Imagine if Phil Jackson's problem player from a former basketball team is now a referee, who just so happens to be reffing the Lakers and the Heat (who haven't beat them yet) - and he keeps making crazy calls on the basketball court against the Lakers - finally resulting in them losing the game to the Heat.

If that "analogy" doesn't do it, I'll PM you, but I won't post anymore details. Sorry.

Guess Phil Jackson has more than one problem player that's now a referee...happened again tonight in Dallas.

GOOD stuff for SCV tonight. Glad to see them doing well.

These darker, sophisticated shows take longer to come together. Hoping to see SCV stay with Blooo and maybe even get back up there with Phantom over the coming weeks.

GO SCV 2011!

I hope to see them move up. It looks like their finally starting to get this show together, they won visual performance tonight! :thumbup: Over the Cadets! Looks like they're really getting this show under the feet, now just to get the brass score up, and hopefully the percussion scores back to the top, and this show will easily go Top 5! Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds for Santa Clara!

GO SCV! CLIMB THAT STAIRCASE! ONE STEP AT A TIME! ALL THE WAY TO INDY GUYS!!!!!!

My faith in SCV has paid off! Not only by beating Bloo, but SCV beat the Cadets in Visual Performance! However, although the Percussion Tech scores are up, the music scores are down. If we could just fix that, SCV would have even more of an edge. Can't wait to see how well SCV does during finals!

Is the low hornline volume due to the use of the green method? I see that their staff has some who used that same method at Cavaliers for shows previous to 2010. People complained about their volume most of the season as well. (2009 especially)