Blue Stars 2011

To elaborate on the Matrix- I think its Clubbed to Death by Crystal Method/ Rob Dougan. Its been mixed by a few other people. Maybe Oakenfold too??

Anyway you can find it on the Tube. The first clip sounds somewhat like the keyboard introduction of the piece- and thats what got me thinking it might be it. Also Clip 3 sounds nearly identical to the last few minutes of the piece.

That would be great, Clubbed to Death is a very intense tune.

More clips up there now. Anyone wanna ID em?

Maybe the trumpets are going to be similar to the epic mellophone line they had last year? Can't wait to hear the show announcement. Lots of cleaning to be done but it's only February. I bet it will sound better outside.

YES!!! Dark music! I love it! but for the life of me don't know what piece that is from... unless its original music.

Who knows?!

Sounds a little "Grey" to me...

• Like 2

Maybe the trumpets are going to be similar to the epic mellophone line they had last year? Can't wait to hear the show announcement. Lots of cleaning to be done but it's only February. I bet it will sound better outside.

Sounds even better in person. :)

---tom

• Like 2

Always a pleasure listen to Frank's writing