Blue Devils announce their show!

:ph34r: DCP administrators hate the Blue Devils.

<yes, I'm kidding...>

Mike

You talkin to me? Are YOU talking to ME? bluedevil.gif

As for it not having been posted to the front page - I'm sure Kevin will get to it as soon as he has a chance. The issue is well-covered here and elsewhere.

-john

Some people on this forum [who are not directly part of the BD organization] definitely know though; however, they shall remain nameless. They were probably bludgeoned to death silence to keep it a secret.

word. I new about the show for awhile, out of respect for a Drum and Bugle Corps that has influenced me, the Corps should announce it, not a mello. Thats just me tho... Have fun with this show Plan... dont be a hater! I know that burns you.

• Like 1

word. I new about the show for awhile, out of respect for a Drum and Bugle Corps that has influenced me, the Corps should announce it, not a mello. Thats just me tho... Have fun with this show Plan... dont be a hater! I know that burns you.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

What hate? What the world needs now is LOVE!

Cavs announce their show title and it makes front page on DCP. Devs announce everything and a day later there is nothing on the front page.

It is now.