Blue Knights Show Announcement!

I love this music, but not on the field. There is a reason that most of this stuff has been unsuccessful in the marching activity, when it has even been attempted. Some pieces should stay in the concert band setting... All of these fall in that category :(

UNsuccessful ?

REALLY ?

You might want to search through DCI history or Corpsreps and see just how successful some corps were with some of these selections.

• Like 2

I love this music, but not on the field. There is a reason that most of this stuff has been unsuccessful in the marching activity, when it has even been attempted. Some pieces should stay in the concert band setting... All of these fall in that category :(

I felt the same way.

Until I heard the camp recordings. Sounds great for drum corps while maintaining the integrity of the original works

• Like 3

I felt the same way.

Until I heard the camp recordings. Sounds great for drum corps while maintaining the integrity of the original works

This.

Bocook is kinda good at that.

• Like 1

haha!!.... Thank you for that !!.... you even got 3 posters to give you a postive for that comment, which is even funnier !!.....LOL !!

Look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh at this comment here. I'm sure you mean well and all, and I can excuse your naivety, as its probably just your inexperience in the Drum Corps activity showing a bit in these comments. But you are just so wrong, that you don't realize it, thats all. You are just SO wrong on this. Even BK brass consultant and DCI brass icon Jim Prime would have a chuckle on this, I'm sure.

Over and out. ( haha ! )

BK is going to be a hit with fans this year, and we'll all look back at comments like these and just chuckle at what some people were thinking and saying about BK's music selections this year.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

snip

Over and out. ( haha ! )

BK is going to be a hit with fans this year, and we'll all look back at comments like these and just chuckle at what some people were thinking and saying about BK's music selections this year.

:smile:

& AK.

Go BK! :bigsmile:

Edited by lindap

• 11 months later...

haha!!.... Thank you for that !!.... you even got 3 posters to give you a postive for that comment, which is even funnier !!.....LOL !!

Look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh at this comment here. I'm sure you mean well and all, and I can excuse your naivety, as its probably just your inexperience in the Drum Corps activity showing a bit in these comments. But you are just so wrong, that you don't realize it, thats all. You are just SO wrong on this. Even BK brass consultant and DCI brass icon Jim Prime would have a chuckle on this, I'm sure.

Over and out. ( haha ! )

I think your last sentence hit the nail square on the head.

I'm really looking forward to BK's show this season.

• Like 1