The (Non) Pre-June Prediction Thread

Perhaps the poster didn't forget about them at all, but just happens to think they will not be in the top 12, since he/she only guessed the top 12. Why is that so inconceivable? It's not likely to happen, I'd say, but it's certainly not inconceivable.

Then again, maybe the poster has seen Troopers and/or Spirit of Atlanta, and thinks they are going to have what it takes to make it back into the top 12 this year, and realizes that for that to happen, two corps would have to drop out of the top 12 -- and thinks those two corps will be Boston and Glassmen.

At any rate, the poster is entitled to his/her opinion and prediction.

I think most likely he/she just forgot to add Boston. It happens all the time - every time a prediction thread comes up someone will forget a corps by accident during their prediction post and a few posts later some homer for that corps will get all pissy about it. Just part of the fun.

I think most likely he/she just forgot to add Boston. It happens all the time - every time a prediction thread comes up someone will forget a corps by accident during their prediction post and a few posts later some homer for that corps will get all pissy about it. Just part of the fun.

After hearing Boston last night. I think everyone will enjoy the show. Good luck to all this year.

As long as what Troopers put on the field is amazing (which I'm sure it will be :smile: ) I'd be up for them challenging some of the 9th - 12th. As long as a corps deserves to be where they are placements wise, go as far as you want. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Whether or not any of the great things happening with Troop translates into a leap into finals is not yet to be known since the X factor is what every other corps in the tier is doing. We'll just have to wait and see. In any case, I just hope people enjoy the heck out of this show!

I am pulling for a Dark Horse this summer!!!

1. Bluecoats

2.Cavaliers

3.Cadets

4. Blue Devils

5. Crown

6. SCV

7. Phantom

8. Boston

9. Madison Scouts

10.Blue Stars

11.Spirit of Atlanta

12.Glassmen

Please note: this is just my honest, objective analysis of how I think everyone will end the season. If I place your favorite corps below where you think they should be ranked, it is not meant as a personal slight (except for "you"; you know who you are :tongue: ).

FINALS

98.20 The Cadets

97.70 Blue Devils

96.75 Carolina Crown

96.65 The Cavaliers

94.25 Bluecoats

93.90 Santa Clara Vanguard

92.65 Phantom Regiment

90.85 Madison Scouts

89.75 Blue Stars

88.70 Boston Crusaders

87.25 Blue Knights

84.95 The Academy

SEMIFINALS

84.70 Glassmen

83.25 Colts

82.55 Troopers

81.00 Pacific Crest

80.80 Spirit of Atlanta

80.20 Teal Sound

79.55 Crossmen

77.70 Mandarins

77.00 Blue Devils B

76.75 Vanguard Cadets

76.50 Cascades

74.60 Spartans

74.55 Jersey Surf

PRELIMS

73.75 Pioneer

73.35 The Yokohama Scouts

73.05 Oregon Crusaders

72.05 Revolution

71.75 Jubal

70.20 Raiders

68.70 Music City

68.00 Genesis

66.90 Forte

65.80 7th Regiment

65.30 Legends

62.20 Colt Cadets

58.30 Platinum

54.80 Racine Scouts

52.80 Les Stentors

44.25 Blue Saints

For future record, Finals is the top 12 corps, and Semifinals is the top 25 corps. I felt this was necessary because predictions labeled "Finals Predictions" only have 12 placements. No.

*Edit: I was misinformed. That's what I get for skimming.

Edited by PRCCBC

For future record, Finals is the top 17 corps, and Semifinals is the top 25 corps. I felt this was necessary because predictions labeled "Finals Predictions" only have 12 placements. No.

Nope, Finals is still only the Top 12. Semifinals was expanded from 17 to 25 and Quarterfinals/Prelims allows Open and International Class corps once again.

Flat out guess at Entertainment Value for 2011.. (from music, vid clips, unis, and Show posters, rumors)

1. Madison Scouts

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Crown

4. Cavies

5. Bluecoats

6. Blue Stars

7. Cadets

8. Blue Devils

9. Blue Knights

10. SCV

11. Academy

12. Glassmen

13. Troopers

14. Crossmen

Not bad.. but If the criteria for selection in my top 14 " value entertainment " are " show posters", I got to put Jubal and the Yokahama Scouts in my top 14 picks, for sure. I havn't seen the show posters, but" the rumors" are,.. they're pretty cool.

Edited by BRASSO

Here are my predictions for Finals. I have 2 lists, one for entertainment and one for

placements based on scores.

Entertainment

1) Madison

2) Crossmen

3) Blue Devils

4) Phantom

5) Cadets

6) Cavaliers

7) Bluecoats

8) Crown

9) Blue Knights

10) Boston