Did DCI inadvertently post the scores?

does anyone kow if tonights scores are given for indiviual night or are they gonna be an average of the two nights?

Rumor I heard was Hopkins is the Director responsible for maintaining the scores pages. Blame him.

(Sorry I could not resist.) :devil:

Maybe DCI is trying to take a page out of Apples marketing playbook in creating a "buzz" ala "Oops, I forgot my iPhone4 at a coffee shop"(pre-iPhone4 release). :blink:

Strange that Mr. Boo hasn't piped in...

Hey Boo, are you banned during the season?

Was it you?

Shhhhhhhhh... he's at the supersecretsquirrelunderthetablehandshake meeting they are all at regarding this situation. They're just waiting for Gibbs to join the conference call. :ph34r:

If these scores are true, then the DCI judges should be shot. I was at both shows and there is no way that SCV should be anywhere but 8th. Without their percussion, I thought they would be struggling this year to make finals. Blue Stars are definitely 2-3 levels better than they were last season as all of the reviews have noted and most reviewers have them 5th or 6th. What is with these judges? Are they incapable of judging the actual performances on the field? Were they even in the same town as the rest of us who witnessed these two nights?

• Like 6