Pittsburgh Pub

1 Bluecoats 71.700

2 Boston Crusaders 67.100

3 Glassmen 65.600

4 Spirit of Atlanta 64.400

5 Crossmen 62.000

Spirit pretty close to Glassmen there.

And first show, Crossmen were 3.5 behind Troopers, and now they are 3.5 behind Glassmen. Looks crowded in the 12 range (Glassmen, Spirit, Troopers, probably Colts, etc), though I'm sure it will shake out.

on another hand Glassmen not far from Boston

I predict the only corps Field Pass talks about this year are Madison, Troopers, Colts, & Spirit. It's already on the agenda.

I know glassmen got 70 like k said earlier today.

Comparing scores from another show on the same night is meaningless. Comparing scores from another year of a Corps first show score is just plain stupidity. There is no correlation between opening score and final score of that season. None. That said, looking at spreads the opening week can provide some insights, imo. It appears here in the first week that the Spirit Of Atlanta is prepared better for the opening week than they have been in the more recent past, as their spreads among their competitors ahead of them is much narrower in their first show than in recent years.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2