Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Can someone merge the "duplicated" thread? thanks!

• Like 1

Tough draw for SCV!!! Ugh! Before intermission, before BAC, and way before Blooo...

My guess is that SCV hangs on to a slim lead over BAC and Blooo beats SCV by 0.5-1.0. That will set up an exciting week!

• Like 1

Tough draw for SCV!!! Ugh! Before intermission, before BAC, and way before Blooo...

My guess is that SCV hangs on to a slim lead over BAC and Blooo beats SCV by 0.5-1.0. That will set up an exciting week!

I'm glad you think its a slim lead...

This thread was already created here.

Does it really matter?...I seriously did not see your thread from July 1st of OVER a month ago... :tongue:

And thanks "to whomever" gave me the negative reputation for my honest mistake...These are the reasons that I next to NEVER start threads..someone always gets offended when that never was my original intention...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 4

I will also try to broadcast live from Bluecoats practice tomorrow, if the weather holds. I will post the USTREAM link here when I start.

• Like 1

My prediction...the 4 point margin Phantom had over Bluecoats last night in the TOC show will disappear.

It will be interesting to see what the difference in sheets will do to the scores...Are we going to get into the debate of comparing two different shows? Some very interesting things to consider I'd imagine...Will this show resolve the score debate from TOC?

actually there will be 2 drumlines score higher than SCV's line at this show...including "your" Bluecoats. :worthy:

Actually, this comment was made back in June :) But I still think SCV's drumline has a sicker book and sounds better, but not by much. 'Coats line is insane this year.

• Like 1

Hey Craig, I'm gonna go similar in thinking..., Boston closes to 1.2 to SCV and BK closes to within a point of Boston! I say SCV- 91.3, Boston- 90.1, BK- 89.2

Setting my personal bias aside...I truly wish BK this year the best of luck Tuesday and moving forward...The only thing I see holding them back is that BK's show is so difficult to keep clean IMO...It's almost a hit or miss in that regard...Right now it's in the hands of the members IMO.

• Like 2

If you want to see a Regiment rehearsal, this will be your last chance. They close their rehearsals to the public once they get to their finals location.

Garry in Vegas