Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

If you want to see a Regiment rehearsal, this will be your last chance. They close their rehearsals to the public once they get to their finals location.

Garry in Vegas

Would love it if someone would broadcast/tape PR run through at the same time. I would have gone down today, but had work :)

• Like 1

Has anyone seen the new "Creep" video from the Bluecoats? Man are they putting out some awesome videos this year! Kudos to whomever is doing this...

• Like 1

Are you asking which corps will come in second to Phantom? That's the only way this poll makes sense. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Are you asking which corps will come in second to Phantom? That's the only way this poll makes sense. :ph34r:

Yes. I think the judges have made it clear that PR show wins the #5 spot. I don't agree with that, but for polling purposes, this is the only close race to vote on.

• Like 1

PBTS004-LG.jpg

PBTS-2007.jpg

I found these two pictures...I think perhaps the stadium has received a FACE-LIFT???? Looks WAY better than the other picture I posted previously.

Looks like a nice stadium. I remember my 1st Ohio show at the U.S. open.

That is WHY I have also put them in 6th in the prediction threads...As I've said previously about BK...it's now up to the members :smile:

They were ready to throw down last night, they were pretty disappointed when it got rained out. I know they are going in ready to show their stuff tomorrow night. :thumbup:

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

Got our tickets yesterday - Section 3, 45 yard line, a few rows down from the box...

I'll be wearing either my turquoise SCV marching horn line shirt or my 1999 Phantom - Tragedy and Triumph shirt if anyone wants to say 'Hi'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

anxiously awaiting a 'face peel' :w00t:

I'm 10 rows up...I've already warned my wife :)

• Like 1