Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

For everyone watching the weather for this one:

NWS Composite Loop

• Like 1

Setting my personal bias aside...I truly wish BK this year the best of luck Tuesday and moving forward...The only thing I see holding them back is that BK's show is so difficult to keep clean IMO...It's almost a hit or miss in that regard...Right now it's in the hands of the members IMO.

Indeed. They're gonna need to Hit from here on out!!:)

Wes P

I will post my daily weather for this show, as well as Open Class finals, tomorrow morning.

Garry in Vegas

This poll is a tough one...Blucoats versus SCV...Almost too close to call...I can't make up my mind, so I'll vote AFTER the show and when I see the results. :tongue:

I have setup a USTREAM channel where I will broadcast Bluecoats practice and score announcements for the show.

• Like 1

Does it really matter?...I seriously did not see your thread from July 1st of OVER a month ago... :tongue:

And thanks "to whomever" gave me the negative reputation for my honest mistake...These are the reasons that I next to NEVER start threads..someone always gets offended when that never was my original intention...

Personally, I see them as two separate threads since the other one includes a poll relative to only two of the 8 corps in competition. And as far as that negative, I can balance that out with a positive!

Garry in Vegas

• Like 3

Went to this show in both 1994 and 1995, the crowd gets electric !

Geoffrey

Performed this show in both 1994 and 1995. Glad to help with the electricity. :D

• Like 2

Personally, I see them as two separate threads since the other one includes a poll relative to only two of the 8 corps in competition. And as far as that negative, I can balance that out with a positive!

Garry in Vegas

+1 thanks :smile:

• Like 2

I saw Boston for the first time Saturday night...and I have to agree...this is a 6th place show awaiting only a 6th place performance.

That is WHY I have also put them in 6th in the prediction threads...As I've said previously about BK...it's now up to the members :smile:

• Like 3

PBTS004-LG.jpg

PBTS-2007.jpg

I found these two pictures...I think perhaps the stadium has received a FACE-LIFT???? Looks WAY better than the other picture I posted previously.