Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Ask and you shall receive :smile:

Performance Times:

7:00p Crossmen

7:17p Troopers

7:34p Blue Knights

7:51p Santa Clara Intermission

8:08p Intermission

8:25p Boston Crusaders

8:42p Cadets

8:59p Phantom Regiment

9:16p Bluecoats

Judging Panel:

Chief Judge – Mike Rubino

Visual Effect – Kyle Miller

Music Effect – Richard Saucedo

Visual Performance – JR Carlisle

Ensemble Visual – Juno Orefice

Color Guard – Don Newman

Brass Performance – Mike Rubino

Ensemble Music – Ken Turner

Percussion Performance – Mike Davis

Contest Director – Tony DiCarlo

I didn't realize SCV had changed there name to Santa Clara Intermission. :tongue:

Has anyone been to this show, does the overhang make it louder?

• Like 1

My only prediction...the two point spread which suddenly opened between SCV and BAC will vanish as quickly as it appeared. I have been saying since June that Boston will edge out Bluecoats and SCV, and it will happen this week.

I think Boston has a great show this season but no, it won't happen, and they need to be looking in their rear-view mirror.

• Like 6

My only prediction...the two point spread which suddenly opened between SCV and BAC will vanish as quickly as it appeared. I have been saying since June that Boston will edge out Bluecoats and SCV, and it will happen this week.

I don't see it happening tomorrow nite, craiga with Juno Orifece on this panel. Maybe he's had an epiphany of late, who knows.

Good luck to all the Corps in Massillion.

Edited by BRASSO

Yes I agree. Staff has done a great job with the phase in of the changes. Special show. Show respect for the northeast fans. They have back all drum corps for all these years. Go Boston.

I think Boston has a great show this season but no, it won't happen, and they need to be looking in their rear-view mirror.

No rear view mirror gazing... its pedal to the metal, and time to burn some rubber. ( haha )

Edited by BRASSO

No rear view mirror gazing... its pedal to the metal, and time to burn some rubber. ( haha )

Well it's obvious that I'd love to see the Scouts in that 8th place spot come finals night but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it if Boston stays on top. They have another great production this year. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes. If you sit up high it's really really loud. Best show of the year for me.

I didn't realize SCV had changed there name to Santa Clara Intermission. :tongue:

Im sorry, I didnt see your post before....it does get hot under the overhang and as far as sound, it seemed fine to me...under the overhang both times.....The poles are a little distracting, they are much more noticeable than the picture lets on.....

Geoffrey

I got a quip for that, but won't go there, as my wife told me to behave myself this week. ( and its only Monday )