Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

but can it still be called the Pro Football Hall of Fame show since the Hall of Fame game and activities were cancelled?

but can it still be called the Pro Football Hall of Fame show since the Hall of Fame game and activities were cancelled?

It is actually one of about 20 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival events of which the game was also one of the events. All other HOF events are taking place.

Also for the person seeking advice about the show: While there is plenty of parking at the show, traffic can really get backed up on 16th Street SE so I would suggest getting there plenty early.

It is actually one of about 20 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival events of which the game was also one of the events. All other HOF events are taking place.

Also for the person seeking advice about the show: While there is plenty of parking at the show, traffic can really get backed up on 16th Street SE so I would suggest getting there plenty early.

I never attended a show there, just played in them :) Remind me, is 16th Street the only entrance?

Phantom Regiment's Housing on 8/9:

Loudonville High School

2567 St Rt 60

Loudonville, OH 44842

10:30am Visual

12pm Lunch

1pm Sections

2pm Ensemble

Edited by superOOk

Bluecoats practice schedule on 8/9

Green High School

1474 Boettler Road

Uniontown, OH 44685-9584

10:00 visual

12:30 lunch

1:30 sectionals

2:45 ensemble

4:15 dinner

The Bluecoats AREN'T practice at the stadium the day of the show?!?!???!!?!?!????

the Cleveland Cavaliers spends time shooting Tshirts into the stands.

Do you think fans in the stands will be shooting the Tshirts right back to the Cleveland Cavs tonite when they get them ?

Edited by BRASSO

Nope. They didn't last year either. Doesn't make sense, does it? Maybe there's not a place for them to sleep or eat though.

When I marched back in 93 and 94, we stayed right there at the school. I'm sure going back there will bring back some great memories.

The Bluecoats AREN'T practice at the stadium the day of the show?!?!???!!?!?!????

When the Massillon show is after Aug 1 I doubt if they will ever get the stadium for a full day. Football begins on Aug 1 and in Massillon NOTHING will keep their football team out of the stadium all day.

When the Massillon show is after Aug 1 I doubt if they will ever get the stadium for a full day. Football begins on Aug 1 and in Massillon NOTHING will keep their football team out of the stadium all day.

That is true, when we were there, it was mid-season I believe. Man, I can remember those 13 hour days...that field got to be 110 degrees easily, with all of that sand underneath the AstroTurf.