Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Well it's obvious that I'd love to see the Scouts in that 8th place spot come finals night but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it if Boston stays on top. They have another great production this year. :thumbup:

We would like to see madison in the top 8 also.

• Like 2

Good luck to everybody tonight! Go Santa Clara! Hope to see them on top of Bluecoats tonight, and hopefully get closer to Phantom. :thumbup:Have to keep climbing the staircase! Last show before Finals! Time to pour on the fire guys!

Well it's obvious that I'd love to see the Scouts in that 8th place spot come finals night but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it if Boston stays on top. They have another great production this year. :thumbup:

Madison Scout's closer gave me blisters on my feet this summer from tapping my toes. So please tell'em to stop it, ok ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

My only prediction...the two point spread which suddenly opened between SCV and BAC will vanish as quickly as it appeared. I have been saying since June that Boston will edge out Bluecoats and SCV, and it will happen this week.

Hey Craig, I'm gonna go similar in thinking..., Boston closes to 1.2 to SCV and BK closes to within a point of Boston! I say SCV- 91.3, Boston- 90.1, BK- 89.2

<My only prediction...the two point spread which suddenly opened between SCV and BAC will vanish as quickly as it appeared. I have been saying since June that Boston will edge out Bluecoats and SCV, and it will happen this week. >

I saw Boston for the first time Saturday night...and I have to agree...this is a 6th place show awaiting only a 6th place performance.

• Like 3

My prediction...the 4 point margin Phantom had over Bluecoats last night in the TOC show will disappear.

It certainly shouldn't - Phantom has it all over them this season. It's Crown that needs to look out for Phantom now.

• Like 4

I didn't realize SCV had changed there name to Santa Clara Intermission. :tongue:

Don't blame me...blame Phantom Regiment for this schedule mistake... :tongue:

I have since made the correction in this topic though...

15f18a00e223b57ac61b9507110357581589869e821befeaeefabcee9c927c4c6g.jpg

Why did someone create another thread for this? duh.

This thread was already created here.