Southwestern Championship

There are going to be a lot of upset people on finals night when 2011 turns out much like MANY of the previous DCI finals with BD taking the GOLD :worthy:

Nice thought, but they're gonna come up just a tad short, although they'll make it interesting. Besides, DCI knows they'd have a full scale riot in Indy if BD won again :thumbup:

Oh that's great. I just missed 90% of the BD show. My video feed showed an empty field but people moving around on the sideline so I thought I had a live feed. I decided to restart it and BD is closing their show!

Edited by jkingqm

It is amazing how talent really takes over toward the end of the season. I gave this show NO CHANCE in early June, but they have cleaned this puppppy up! Well done BD.

• Like 1

is it me or is that ending just seem to abrupt and sudden?

• Like 1

Uhhh, yeah. We may wanna watch out. BD's show could easily win this year as well. Hornline is unbelievable...guard is crazy good and they march their ##### off (even though people think their drill isn't hard enough).

• Like 2