DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

I thought BK might beat Blue Stars tonite as well... although BK was was less than 4 tenths back of them.

SCV and Madison better watch their back...BAC is on the move :smile:

Good job Crown.... you had some spacing issues which can be cleaned, not to mention that ending which is beyond exciting.

Sorry Cadets, but you were a little flat tonight so don't worry about Blue Devils their show has no where to go.

Congrats to Phantom. There is something to be said for emotion and beauty.

My biggest and only complaint was the low placement of Blue Knights. Come on down.. we love tradition in Texas.

Congrats to Troopers.... continue to clean that wonderful show, because Colts have a very good program too and will be in the hunt.

And of course congratulations to all of the members for giving the fans a fantastic evening of Drum Corps.

• Like 1

problem is cavies are 1st in guard and 1st in percussion. fixing your own issues doesn't necessarily lead to a drop off by another corps.

This.

I do still think Crown could ride a wave a fan support and make a Phantom 2008 type fun at finals.

That's a joke. Crown guard has been ranked first for a while now! They are fricken ridiculous. But what do you expect when Michael turner judged guard and he is employed by the blue devils organization! Sounds like some one thru the show to me'

6th place guard is pretty much a joke. He should be embarrassed.

Crown wins brass tonight. I can agree with this.

• Like 1

problem is cavies are 1st in guard and 1st in percussion. fixing your own issues doesn't necessarily lead to a drop off by another corps.

True but give Crown those 2nd place scores in those captions and they are now within 0.6 points of the Cavaliers. If they get those scores up (and guessing they will), it'll be a toss up for that gold medal! Top 4 are going to be making it interesting all year long.

I can't believe I watched the whole show :blink: Wow and wonderful! Thanks to the sponsors, volunteers, corps, staff, judges, fans, FN crew, all that made this possible and a special thanks for the weather man who started this thread and chased the clouds away :wink:

Woah, Regiment. 11th in Visual Ensemble Composition

I think it is pretty clear now: It's gonna be either Crown or Cavies this year!

Cavies took the early lead, but I can see a photo finish in Indy.

I agree with almost everything except the gap between Cavies and Crown. Cadets and Phantom can beat BD if they clean it up, and BAC is no joke this year.

Cant count out Cadets....they can get in the groove real fast...(BTW..I am not a big Cadets fan either..just know their history)...