DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

BKs score killed by GE Vis!! GE vis drug their score down!!! Other scores- 10th music GE

I think you meant to say " dragged their score down " Wes.

It's not a "drug".... (as far as we know, anyway )

Edited by BRASSO

I have to say I was most impressed with the corps tonight. I hadn't liked BD show, but tonight they really nailed it. Great improvements. Crown I hadn't liked before,and they sold me tonight. Again, some awesome improvements. Cadets are amazing, and Cavies just blew me away, minus some small issues tonight.

Some weird things happening in the judging tonight.

Phantom beat Bluecoats??

Troopers with almost no GE beat Spirit, Glassmen, Colts and Crossmen?? They shouldn't be beating anyone in that group. Spirit should be winning guard, horns, GE and percussion out of all those groups.

I truly love drum corps, but this judging bullcrud really sucks. I am seriously thinking about taking a couple year hiatus from the activity.

Yeah yeah we get it. You don't like troop, but they are the real deal again this year and again, you feel the need to bash them.

• Like 3

I have to say I was most impressed with the corps tonight. I hadn't liked BD show, but tonight they really nailed it. Great improvements. Crown I hadn't liked before,and they sold me tonight. Again, some awesome improvements. Cadets are amazing, and Cavies just blew me away, minus some small issues tonight.

Some weird things happening in the judging tonight.

Phantom beat Bluecoats??

Troopers with almost no GE beat Spirit, Glassmen, Colts and Crossmen?? They shouldn't be beating anyone in that group. Spirit should be winning guard, horns, GE and percussion out of all those groups.

I truly love drum corps, but this judging bullcrud really sucks. I am seriously thinking about taking a couple year hiatus from the activity.

You don't like seeing Troopers beat out Spirit, Glassmen, Colts and Crossmen? How 'bout a little whine with your drum corps! This corps is legit and the judges are rewarding them for this! Troopers have worked hard and are finally getting their execution to a high level! The next step is cranking up the GE numbers and finally moving into a strong 12th position! :thumbup:

• Like 2

I think you meant to say " dragged their score down " Wes.

It's not a "drug".... (as far as we know, anyway )

And my moms a Retired English teacher and I've written a book.. Guess no one learned me how to spoke!!

why is it bashing troopers?..just curious

Because as long as Troopers are the Cubbies of drum corps (the lovable losers) no one says anything bad, but, when Troopers make a few waves, these individuals start to trash what Troopers have done in the last few years! :tongue: