OK: If It ain't Broke...

If you can name 100 types of beer without using Google I'll buy you a beer at (pick a show)

Ur on.. Tell me when and where!!:-)

I'm not looking at recaps, so I don't know...but isn't SCV'd drum score almost singlehandedly accounting for the spread between them and Scouts?

yes.. .4 and .5 respectively for .9 which would have Madison over SCV...let me revise by saying its a factor and not single handedly exactly...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

From a mathematical perspective...If you have 16 sub categories and in each one you were to change 1 tenth in each that's 1.6 points without even trying...I'm not looking at recap and comparing here...

I do not find it likely that in one day every single caption would drop a tenth like that, performance-wise. Every single portion of the show was somehow affected overnight? Not buying it.

yes.. .4 and .5 respectively for .9 which would have Madison over SCV...let me revise by saying its a factor and not single handedly exactly...

Wow. Shows just how close things really could be! Hopefully the Scous can either get stronger in a few other captions or can get those drum scores up. If they can do both, watch out!

Recaps...Troopers visual was rough. Do they still have a bunch of holes? Does anybody know?

Wow.. GO CADETS!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

if they would have beat Cavies it would have been XtraordinarY :tongue:

does the guard have their new uniforms yet!??

• Like 1

I do not find it likely that in one day every single caption would drop a tenth like that, performance-wise. Every single portion of the show was somehow affected overnight? Not buying it.

I absolutely agree with you...

I was not saying it would happen in actual practice..just saying when you have that many categories it doesn't take much to make a change when corps are within a point and a half...sometimes it only takes one judge to dump on you and you'll have a flip...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

I absolutely agree with you...

I was not saying it would happen in actual practice..just saying when you have that many categories it doesn't take much to make a change when corps are within a point and a half...sometimes it only takes one judge to dump on you and you'll have a flip...

IF they did though, that would be the first time since Finals '05 Madison has beaten SCV, right? Not saying it couldn't happen, I just think SCV is going to keep improving at a rate that Madison won't be able to keep up with. I really think SCV has Bluecoats and Phantom in there sights. Always looking ahead and climbing the staircase, not looking back. :thumbup:

• Like 2