The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

could the cadets drum solo stuff where the horns pick up the poles be hurting the guard scores?

could the cadets drum solo stuff where the horns pick up the poles be hurting the guard scores?

Geez, you and I are thinking the same thing.

You kill me! The smug level just went up 10 decibels!

Haha, I try.... you know, joking and all. I just think Cavaliers have a better visual design, using the whole field, and really moving around very effectively. Not really sure what all goes into Visual Design though, any one know and can fill the rest of us in?

I'm not sure? I don't think that the Cavaliers were judged for it last year with the rifles, so I don't see why Cadets would be this year? Not 100% sure though, I could be completely wrong for all I know.

woo Phantom's guard won color guard!! Congrats ladies!!

as it should be! :worthy:

A quick visit to a site I guess I can't name (Voldemort.com?) would answer a lot of peoples' questions, I think.

Edited by saxfreq1128

So is the show sold out? I'm not sure how much bigger the concert side seating is at this venue (I'm assuming significantly) than Rockford. No one in the backfield at this one anyway.

The front side as SCV was on the field.

267231_2266518385068_1311785455_2711018_5575057_n.jpg

Changes in program/design of each show aside, it's simply *wonderful* to see how much more exciting each corps' show has gotten as the members have gotten fitter and faster and are doing things with a lot more ease.

Those closing pass-throughs remain treacherous for the Cadets, though. I love their ending, but I do wonder if they'll change it...

Definitely rooting for the Cadets to win it, this year.

Edited by saxfreq1128