The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

Getting ready to head up to Cypress in a few minutes. Still wish it was a 2 night show with ALL the corps but it's better than not going to a show at all.

I really hope that this TOC show doesn't run as long as Rockford did. What was it, 60-90 minutes past schedule?

I have a question: Can anyone shed some light on the specifics of differences between the "old" sheets and the new TOC sheets being used tonight? And are the differences significant enough to make comparisons with other shows and current scores and rankings meaningless/ difficult/ non-consequential? In other words, how does the difference in sheets effect our ability to make sense out of the results of TOC shows?

(OK, that was three question.)

Man, wouldn't it be cool if the Blue Stars got rid of the black tarps on their scaffolding tonight?!

• Like 1

Man, wouldn't it be cool if the Blue Stars got rid of the black tarps on their scaffolding tonight?!

I think you mean wouldn't it be cool if the Blue Stars got rid of the biggest eyesore in their show tonight...aka the black tarps.

With the way things are set up, i wouldn't be surprised if the cavaliers lost this to cadets tonight.

Believe it or not timing does place a factor on scores (i heard people say it didnt have any at all)

They'll have to really pop a show tonight if they want to keep that number one spot

Really mr potato head? Really? :/

Really mr potato head? Really? :/

the black tarps looked terrible. I like the scaffolding, esp now that they are using it much more than early season, but the baggy black tarps were an eyesore.

the black tarps looked terrible. I like the scaffolding, esp now that they are using it much more than early season, but the baggy black tarps were an eyesore.

You're gonna like the new cityscapes. Totally worth the wait.

---t

Wouldn't be surprised to Rosemont pop 90 tonight, with everyone else in top four spread within .5 or .6 of each other, starting a little under a point off the lead. 4. Crown 88.8

You're probably right. In order for the eventual finals winner to end up in the 97-98 range, someone has to begin getting 90's.