(talking over your shoulder, Jeff) So DCP minions, where is the usual criticism that Troopers play simple notes, or don't play when they're moving? Or does that only apply to the Big Boys?

Troopers rock, the crowd loves 'em. I rest my case. :worthy:

+++

My FN experience: The Beta HD feed is great, good pic, better quality audio. I have gotten some pixilation, but I am watching on the old PC with the cheap monitor.

I'm going to steal my son's college laptop here in few minutes and watch the rest with the PC feeding our HD 47" flatscreen.

Bingo my good sir! I've heard all year how Troopers have such a bland show, but when they play loud they suck! Homers always trash the corps they are most afraid of! :thumbup:

Maybe the placement of the speakers to close to the mics... haven't noticed it from the other corps so far today. Really irks me because love their show so much this year.

It looks like the mics are placed further apart and closer to the sideline than the last couple of shows, so they are not picking up the amplified sound directly from most of the corps tonight. That didn't appear to be the case with Troopers. Looks like their speakers were right under the mics.

Edited by CeeJay

LOL. Now that's the type of "from the show" type of info that is fun to get. Hope you'll keep those reports coming for the remaining corps! Thanks!

I'll do a Loudest Corps -- 2011 ATL Edition recap on the other thread probably Sunday when I get back home. Enjoy the show!

Love the music right now. Go Sarah!

It's almost Knight Time!!!:)

Thank you fan network for the awesome intermission music.... :tongue:

Two of my favorite shows coming up next!

Edited by Mr.Potato.Head