Another "You know you've done too much drum corps..."

When you can sleep better on the floor than in a bed .... Don't have a problem peein' in a jug .... Love the smell when your following a bus .... Think of B. Crocker at the ball game .... ...

Funny thing....Brandt was the announcer for my college marching band so I did get to her his voice during pre-game and halftime of Mizzou's home football games.

It was pretty entertaining to her him announce both "Theeeeeeee Madison Scouts!" as well as "Marrrrchinngggggg Mizzou!"

You know you've done too much drum corps when your girlfriend asks you if something she's making sounds good for dinner and you reply "Not really, but if I don't like it I'll just make a peanut butter and jelly."

• Like 2

You know you've done too much Drum Corps when you're downtown standing behind a dirty diesel public bus puking fumes and you take a giant whiff and think "wow that smells really good".

Excellent-Song "Drum Corps Days" - "The sweet smell of diesel fuel" Man you nailed it

So I am at the White Sox game Tuesday night at Commiskey and for some strange reason I feel compelled to stop and not enter the seating area while there is someone at bat!

I was at that game too (season ticket holder)strange crowd, Tiger crowd, I blame the Wave in the 8th for the loss

at some stadiums, it is bad form to go in and out during the action but not at the Cell

and you know you've done too much drum corps when you measure short distances using your step size as a yard stick

• Like 1

When you have a sudden and strong urge to fly to New York City to take in a Broadway play/musical, symphony or ballet........

• Like 1

You run on tempo with whatever song is on your IPod as you jog!

I haven't even done drum corps yet and I still do this xD

When you join the Marines, then stand in line to pee, shower with many naked persons, sleep in a big room with no walls and people making strange noises at night, get on buses with 50 other marines sleeping sitting up, wear clothing others pick for you, look straight ahead and have spital fly into your face as someone is speaking to you "loudly" (and close), think often "did I volunteer for this?", and hum joyfully as you make your way through a chow line of unidentifiable food stuffs....look up and see the rest of the marines stopped and staring wide-eyed at you....and you say....."What?" :blink:

• Like 1

When you know atleast 5 people each in 7 of the top 12 corps

I remember going to the original Classic Countdown and realizing that I knew at least one person marching or on staff with every corps on the screen. It was kinda cool!

You know you've done too much drum corps when you can listen to just about any music and hear it in all brass in your head, and play marching percussion beats to it. (Still don't hear synths. Probably a good thing.)

Garry in Vegas