Semifinals Webcast chat

Visually, Boston is outstanding. Musically, I wasn't as blown away as I'd like to be.

BAC should beat Madison and BK - as hard as that is for me to say.... What a good season!

• Like 2

Does anyone else find the volume of the webcast to be very low? I have my computer volume cranked and the volume in the player cranked, and its very low.

It's compressed so badly, it sounds like bad FM radio (or the 1995 DCI CDs). No excuse ... c'mon sound guys, you had it together in Atlanta ... this sounds crappy. No punch, no percussion impacts, and you can hear the compression artifacts clear as day ... The sign of overdoing it.

WOW! BAC was on fire tonight! That was an awesome high energy performance...Absolutely loved it :smile:

It's compressed so badly, it sounds like bad FM radio (or the 1995 DCI CDs). No excuse ... c'mon sound guys, you had it together in Atlanta ... this sounds crappy. No punch, no percussion impacts, and you can hear the compression artifacts clear as day ... The sign of overdoing it.

Maybe it's on your end. I'm not having a problem with audio at all.

Just got kicked out of Fan Network and when I logged back in is automatically started playing the Atlanta show from a couple weeks back. WTH? Horrible service today.

I've had nothing but great picture and great sound! Thanks FN!

• Like 1

Visually, Boston is outstanding. Musically, I wasn't as blown away as I'd like to be.

I was.

But I bet my stereo is louder than yours. cool.gif

The only problem I am having is random freezes and getting kicked off the stream. But It's better now. Before Madison i couldn't get on at all though until at the end of the first impact.

Video froze on me during Glassmen's show, but has been fine ever since. The sound is pretty decent, too!

Spine-tingling performance by BAC. Beautiful solo. I also love hearing a drum corps belt out the "God Preserve Thy People" refrain from the 1812 Overture.

Madison and BK are great, but I don't think Boston is going to be denied that all important 8th place finish. Welcome back to the top 8!