Semifinals Webcast chat

YEAH BK LET'S GO BREAK 90!!

There must be a conspiracy against the Blue Stars! lol

Someone yesterday told me that yesterday. That no matter how well they would/could do this year, there was an organized plot to kick Blue Stars out of the "G8".

Maybe next year they wont be so prop heavy, although they LOVE them some props.

Yes, I heard the same thing as well. Before the season began, last Halloween, Oct. 2010, DCI selected the judges for the Quarters and Semi's, and secretly brought them to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Indianapolis, and they all agreed to score the Blue Stars low this season. I also heard this off season meeting has since been deemed the " The Born Conspiracy ".

We usually have one born each season. But like the Corps, the conspiracies get better each year. And as far as conspiracies go, this one is as even better than Oliver Stone could cook up, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Yes, I heard the same thing as well. Before the season began, last Halloween, Oct. 2010, DCI selected the judges for the Quarters and Semi's, and secretly brought them to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Indianapolis, and they all agreed to score the Blue Stars low this season. I also heard this off season meeting has since been deemed the " The Born Conspiracy ".

We usually have one born each season. But like the Corps, the conspiracies get better each year. And as far as conspiracies go, this one is as good as they come, imo.

Apparently someone on the design team mustve been in on the conspiracy :ph34r:

• Like 1

If I'm Craigie Zildjian, I'm screaming "get those two clowns out of our shirts!" right about now.

Just home from kayaking - did I miss anything interesting?

There must be a conspiracy against the Blue Stars! lol

Someone yesterday told me that yesterday. That no matter how well they would/could do this year, there was an organized plot to kick Blue Stars out of the "G8".

Seriously? :tongue:

• Like 3

Seriously? :tongue:

Nows it going liahona. Pats put on a go show last night.